View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
Nekhy

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 20 2007, 22:16 PM 

Player

In Ultrinnan, several spiders have been seen, cramped in pains and bleeding. The drow hurried to patch the poor spidies up as they noticed, but many are left harmed in the city.

The cause is currently unknown.

Arissa_Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 21 2007, 1:11 AM 

Player

May'Vrae checks for any open wounds on the spiders, saying prayers to Lloth to restore her children again and takes careful note of anything out of the ordinary in the city that may have caused the diseases.

Annashi

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 21 2007, 1:14 AM 

Player

Annashi goes around rolling them over, and using them as if they were toys, picking them up and making them dance like a puppet.

"Lots of toy spider have i found, have I found!" she stuffs one in her bag, the spider barely moving from the pain.

Kullevro

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 21 2007, 1:22 AM 

Player

Danum and Rindi report to the ilharress of tinnerai that late into the pervious cycle, the guardian spider of the quellar was found curled up in a ball twitching in pain, after attempting to heal it and catching a few slashes from its wickedly sharp legs, they read out a scroll of greater restoration over its form.. prehaps, an unwise choice, as the famished creature dived right for them, Danum forced to tumble across the floor and table to flee, the Melzar Rindi only just bringing up a skin of stone around her form as the creature knocked her to her knees and began clawing, Danum finally distacting it, and luring it into the pantry to feast on the food there and the rather unfortunate member of naelin's cleaning service along the way

Reece Tamnores - Iron gauntlet of the Tyrant Lord

And far too many more

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 21 2007, 9:40 AM 

Player

Annashi wrote:
Annashi goes around rolling them over, and using them as if they were toys, picking them up and making them dance like a puppet.

"Lots of toy spider have i found, have I found!" she stuffs one in her bag, the spider barely moving from the pain.

//Wouldn't that get you killed?

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Annashi

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 21 2007, 10:06 AM 

Player

Budly wrote:
Annashi wrote:

//Wouldn't that get you killed?

//probably? Assuming I was standing next to the wrong person? but this being an IC thread, ill play it out once i get nwn installed again =P

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 21 2007, 10:08 AM 

Player

*Malice heals any spiders she finds in pain, and starts feeding them more... she can also be heard to mutter about how this is all Mourniss' fault, for anyone near enough..*

Man, this account is over 10 years old. Where do I get my old man beard?

Budly

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 21 2007, 10:22 AM 

Player

Fynidar lurks around, glaring at the sick spiders.

The idiots cant even threat their own pets.

He mumbles before leaving the town for more training in the arts of his weapon.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Arach Webweaver

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 22 2007, 3:08 AM 

Player

*seeing the spiders in distress, Phyx cuts his own flesh and attempts to feed one his own blood. When that fails, Phyx goes to the temple and prays to "The Spider That Waits".*

herkles

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 22 2007, 3:39 AM 

Player

mayae wanders the city attempting to heal all the spiders she can, When that faills. she heads to the temple to begin her prayers to Lolth so that the spiders can be cured of what ever ails them.

ClockworkRed

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 23 2007, 12:20 PM 

Player

*A note is found at the temple*

Due to the current crisis, all members of the yath are adviced to rest their duties to aid in finding a cure to the dissease. Meanwhile pray for spells of healing such that the sacred animals of our goddess are relieved until the cause of the current situation is found.

Any events or happenings concering the spiders are to be reported to a member of the yath or the spider guard immediately.

Lloth tlu malla,
Ulathtallar Mourniss

ainjyll

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 23 2007, 15:26 PM 

Player

*Bree'nye receives Danum and Rindi's report on the state of the house spider and immeadiately begins attempting to cure the arachnid through various prayers (heal, greater restoration, etc.) in the hopes of solving the problem. She also instructs the other Tinnerai yath and wizards to do whatever research they can to find a solution*

IronAngel

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 27 2007, 16:33 PM 

Player

For a while, the drow's prayers work and the spiders get back on their feet. After some time, however, it seems none of their spells have any effect on the spiders anymore. The priestess even find it diffictul to remember the appropriate words to cast the restorative magics.

Several spiders seem to be doing just fine, but a good deal get sudden episodes of pain and berserk rage. Occurances of spiders attacking and eating drow are reported to have taken place in the city.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

IronAngel

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 28 2007, 22:21 PM 

Player

Loud noise can be heard from the chapel of Lloth's Temple. Demonic shrieks shake the foundations of the building, accompanied with female screams.

After a while the all falls quiet, and a weary quartet step out; Arch Priestess Mourniss, High Priestess Zess'tra, Priestess Mayae, and Arch Wizard Azdanduil.

As they pass, spiders crawl out of their holes, thronging at their feet. When they're gone, the arachnids return to their daily schedule. Within the temple, none seem to be going berserk or to be in pain - apart from the occasional hungry spider who catches a sloppy yath'abban, of course.

The spiders continue to act strangely outside the temple and in houses, however. They seem to usually calm down whenever the Ul'ath'tallar arrives, curiously.

EDIT: Mixed up names fixed.

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Last edited by IronAngel on Sun, Apr 29 2007, 8:24 AM, edited 2 times in total.

herkles

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 29 2007, 0:53 AM 

Player

// it is priestess mayae not priestess mourniss.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]