View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 30 2007, 5:50 AM 

Player

The first page of the Cordor Papers bears the following article:

"A very wealthy Man by the name of Geoff Earlson, owner off Dirty Earl And Son's Flame Weapon Scroll company; was found murdered in his home last night, the victim of a stab wound to the face and stomach. Nothing of note was stolen from the house, and the Guard are clueless as to who performed this brutal act. The investigation will continue. Geoff is survived by his wife, who discovered the body.

Flame Weapon Scroll prices could be expected to rise, depending on how quickly the company is able to transition after change in management."

Those trees won't burn themselves down. (by Maryn)

Karelg

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 30 2007, 16:17 PM 

Player

*Anasthia reads the paper and sighs deeply, then rips it to pieces and throws it into the fire* Great...

//By the way, he was stabbed in his torso and stomache.

El Toffee

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 30 2007, 17:27 PM 

Player

Jsa reads it curiously, then looks at the guards sharply.

It wasn't me, so quit lookin' a-me like that.

In-active player. Active Lurker.

Charles1810

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 31 2007, 5:45 AM 

Player

reads the paper *and thinks to herself the large amount she is going to have to barrow to sell at a later higher price*

((Please take note if you PM me and you are ignored resend to me in 1-3days, it is likely due to not realizing I got mail))

jenmeme

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 31 2007, 11:03 AM 

Player

*In the black of the night Frin reads the paper and writes on it very messily "Your next" in red letters, and drops it near the Tablets of Law in Cordor*

Perhaps this will cause a distraction

-See all of my characters on the Amia Wikki-

Budly

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 31 2007, 19:01 PM 

Player

//I write even If I am banned if no one minds

The news comes to Jron and he laughs at It...

So thats what It takes for the guards to do any work at all to find one when one break the laws..

He says chuckling loudly back in the Abyss he now lives in.

Budly : Has gone to a better place.
Barrililath : Shadowy Drow, probably less Drow than Sylv ever be.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 02 2008, 3:47 AM 

Player

The City Guard has released information regarding their lead suspect: They urge citizens to be on the lookout for a violent Half-Drow woman, and advise that if any citizen sees a dark armored half-drow female with a greatsword or longsword, that they do not attempt to detain her, and contact the nearest guard.

Those trees won't burn themselves down. (by Maryn)

Dark

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 02 2008, 7:09 AM 

Player

Lila leaned down, picking up a discarded paper, thinking of what the guard had just said to her. She let her eyes flick over the page, murmuring.."Funny, there was that noble the other day, the one we were protecting from the assa-" She cuts herself off, staring at the page a moment longer and sighing with a facepalm. "Gah, so they got him in the end anyways..And suspect her? Better tell Nas.. "

Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 02 2008, 7:40 AM 

Player

As Nas hears, he sighs and quickly heads to the guards to explain how it could not have been her. "If it was her, the noble would be torn limb from limb, or cleaved in half.. preferably down the midde. Trust me on that, I've seen her in action, no stabs like that is delt from Dancers and Assassins and the like.." He blinks as if realising something, then quickly disreguards it. "Naah... oh.. by the way.. Ask his wife.. and check the kitchen utensils for any poisons.. ooh.. have your magey guards cast that spell on her, that makes her obey.. the truth will come out.. in the end it always does.."He grins mysteriously as he leaves. He does not leave the name of the half-drow woman, and if the guards want to suspect him for that, or charge him with anything, he won't budge. "Betray a friend? I'd sooner eat my arm"

Last edited by Gravemaskin on Wed, Jan 02 2008, 10:16 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Maias227

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 02 2008, 9:38 AM 

Player

When word of the accusations reaches Karleron he immediately travels to Cordor and seeks out the appropiate guard. He then clearly states that the woman in question never do such thing and certainly not in that way.
Karl advices the guards to continue their inverstigation as their present suspect is completely unable to commit such a deed.
He furthermore leaves details as to how to contact him if there should be any questions.
Afterwards he travels back to Zanshibon muttering about the Cordorian guard efficiency.

ClockworkRed

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 02 2008, 16:39 PM 

Player

A dark cloaked figure can be seen in Underport, buying a large stock of Flame weapon scrolls.

TotalRandomness

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 03 2008, 1:04 AM 

Player

Thralia looks at the latest report, then looks around.
"Well... I'm not violent..."

wiggedi2

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 09 2008, 21:16 PM 

Player

*as lomil passes by a trash barrel, she notices the newspaper, lieing next to it on the ground*...hmmm.."reading"...*grabs the newspaper and the first article she spots is about the noble*... Violent... violent?! I am not violent!!!!.... bah.. I didnt even -touch- that idiot.. he can be glad the others have been there... tss.. "violent"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]