View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Gers

PostPosted: Tue, May 06 2008, 3:37 AM 

Player

*a letter is posted at all entrances to the temple of Waukeen on official, gold-embroidered Waukeenar stationary, including by the portal room. It's written in a somewhat shakey hand*

The demon known as Nomed is now officially banned from the premises, for attempted murder of myself. He may not be allowed in, nor will he be permitted use of the Temple's facilities.

May the Wealthbringer bless you all,
High Priestess Tristana

*a similar notice is soon seen being put up by Cordorian Guard personel, on their own stationary at various places around the city, particularly near the city gates*

By order of Duke Montgomery d'Cordor and Sir Phillip Geyers, henceforth the demonic being known as "Nomed" shall be barred from entry to the City of Cordor, due to crimes of horrible nature against it's guards and citizens. Any who aid said being in the future in entering Cordor or within it's walls shall risk similar punishment.

Sincerely,
The Cordorian Guard

Luk0r

PostPosted: Tue, May 06 2008, 10:10 AM 

Player

Cele'wyn passes this sign and simply shrugs, apparently not knowing a 'Nomed'

I am now on a new account name ... Luk0rz that is.. lost the pass to my old Fichile =/

Grymia

PostPosted: Tue, May 06 2008, 16:35 PM 

Player

Bryce has a brief look at the Temple before going into the Monolith to study more. Nodding to himself in approval, he slips off to the Monolith, glad to see Nomed has one less place he can call sanctuary.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]