View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 11 2008, 20:41 PM 

Player

Throughout the Isle of Amia - both above and below - and upon the satellite isles that surround it, word spreads of a caravan of merchants selling largely superior wares.

Their location is rarely advertised beyond word of mouth, yet the equipment they sell is clearly beyond anything that could normally be purchased from any other mainstream merchant, trading everything from swords and armor to information.

The rumours state that they are nameless, what few humanoids in their ranks wearing black, and all in their 'faction' lacking their left eye for whatever reason. Whatever has brought such gloomy figures to Amia remains an unanswered question.

Dakotaen

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 22 2008, 8:33 AM 

Player

Having met the carravan a couple of times, Eir has begun searching for it wide and far on the amian isles. In all cities, encampments, townships, etc, he puts up notices, hoping to find the caravan again, or havng them find him.

Dearest merchants of darker clothing.

Having run into you a few times, I've witnessed the amazing artifacts you sell, and, indeed, I've bought quite a few myself. Luck, good or bad, would have it that I need something from you in a hurry, for a gift. So, should you be willing to do me a favor, please have a note sent to the Triumvir, telling me where and when to find you, or simply write it below this.

Many thanks and well wishes,
Eir Shaji

PS. I'm the gorgeous chap who makes red an even more lovely color.

...Of course, knowing how busy merchants can be, Eir continues his travelling about in search of the caravan, and checks in on the notices every now and then, to see if anything has happened.

Characters: Currently trying my best to stick to Beridoc Brushgale

FA_Frey_XC

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 24 2008, 12:23 PM 

Player

//a certain Necromancer, hearing of this Black Caravan, decides to investigate.

He travels to the Temple of the Vaunted to enlist the aid of the Temple's seers, to see if any divination can be made of where the Caravan may appear next.

Regards,

TheUltimateSin

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 09 2008, 5:05 AM 

Player

Rhadamanth hears rumors of these merchants and their extraordinary wares and hopes they will one day pay a visit to Fortress Wiltun. "Perhaps some of their wares could be used by the guards here to help protect them from the Luskans," he says to no one in particular.

Yurell

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 09 2008, 7:05 AM 

Player

*Jhaelryna hears the rumour in the middle of composing anew new piece for her piccolo.* A store that sells good items? *The thought alone is enough to bring her out of her thoughts, and looking for her jaluk.*

*Amenia hears the stories while tending carefully to the plants in the gardens at the Temple of Salandra. She happily talks with the Salandran guard standing by, looking suitably imposing* M-maybe this c-c-caravan sells good h-healing s-stuff!

*Enheduana hears the rumour* Maybe this can be used to help us restore the true Lord of Death ... Bhaal will rise again *With that, as per her habit, she vanishes into the shadows.*

يمكنني استخدام مترجم جوجل

FA_Frey_XC

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 18 2008, 9:34 AM 

Player

*Individuals are seen attempting to collect and assimilate as much information on the rumors of where the Black Caravan may be last seen.

If asked who's looking, those individuals would respond with "Frey Asaid'De Majere."

Regards,

BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Sun, Nov 23 2008, 1:22 AM 

Player

Some would say the Caravan had fallen silent, or perhaps they had succumbed to the power of a superior entity upon the realms, for weeks go by with not a single appearance of the exotic merchants of a land best untold.

BrainSplitter

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 24 2008, 22:47 PM 

Player

Word speaks of the Black Caravan becoming active once again, with a peculiar sight intermittently making its way to the Isle of Forrstakrr.

At times a large and well armed frigate, manned by a number of hooded and cloaked individuals, makes port within the remote town of Howness in the dead of the night, releasing crate after crate of goods to an unnamed array of individuals. After which point the warbred ship makes its way back into the distance.

Whatever could they be up to?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]