View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 
Gers

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 6:58 AM 

Player

Word quickly spreads through Winya Ravana of a massive fight between a large group of city guards and a lone warrior near Nexus Falls. According to the survivors of the fight, and those raised afterwards, the lone warrior was a drow male professing to serve Selvetarm, fighting with unholy magics, and wielding a bastard sword. Numerous guards are grievously injured, and twelve dead are found by a guard search party; eight of them has had their hearts removed.

FA_Frey_XC

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 8:23 AM 

Player

* a human male dressed in form-fitting pants and a cloak (and nothing more) would offer his assistance to the Winyan guardsman, helping where he would be allowed, removing and transport the dead back to the city or otherwise scouring the area for more clues or tracks*

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 11:06 AM 

DM

Cei'ali's already sour mood seems to darken as she hears of this, and steps outside the city to aid the guards in any way she can. The wizard can be seen patrolling the Falls more frequently, and she leaves a letter for the other Councilors, explaining what happened and offering the names of those who had fallen.

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Delarwyn

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 12:44 PM 

Player

*Delarwyn sighs as she hears this and following to the Shrine she puts herself at the feet of Eilistraee's Idol and pray.*

If the elves would accept my help I would hunt that bastard down and show him what we do with such cruel drow. Help them, my Lady of the Moon, help them even when they despise your children. Afterall they are too few right now, elves are reducing in numbers and if their enemies keep to attack and kill them in some centuries we will have nothing but books about them.

May the enemies of the elves not to turn against your people, may your protection be enough, as always.

With your blessings my Lady.

*Shalwyn shakes her head with the news and move to the forest to continue her training* When I am prepared all elven enemies will taste the flavor of my sword and my arrows. I promise you Solonor, no one will touch our People without consequence.

Del's Characters Entry - Amiawiki.

Mathias of Constantinople

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 14:26 PM 

Player

*Teshar emerges from the city to make his daily patrol to Bendir when he hears about the massacre from the Evermeet guard and sighs, mumbling to himself*

Why oh why can the city not know peace?! We have just brought our lengthy war to a successful conclusion, and now we must face some spider lackey who kills off even more of our guards than the ogres did?

hendrack

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 15:02 PM 

Player

Faelar nods thoughtfully as he hears the rumors.

"As I expected, the mutilation of that lone drow in the spider valley will cost us dearly."

Grymia

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 16:21 PM 

Player

Vaelmith, as he'd been passing through prior before hearing this news just bows his head, eyes already having been flowing with tears somwhat he mutters darkly.

"Damned.... damned Spiderkissin' Dhearow..."

Maias227

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 17:41 PM 

Player

As the news reached Orwais within the fair city a grim demeanour would immidately settle in. Afterwards he would wander to the shrine of Labelas Enroth and leave a small token hoping for a safe passage to Arvandor.

After brief prayers he would leave for the Falls fully armoured and armed going on patrol in spite of whatever dark thoughts preoccupied his mind.

Zanthair

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 18:40 PM 

Player

*as word of this event reaces down to the underdark and into Ultrinnan, it reaches Isendu't'tar's ears. Piecing the events togeather, he lets out a loud laugh, and seems to be in a very good mood for this cycle, and for more as time goes on*

"This is a good day. I have to remember to give him my personal compliments"

xdrone561x

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 02 2009, 21:42 PM 

Player

Location: in the factories and mills, in the shipyards and mines

Hearing of this, Ibseth asks all his agents to find out the name of this mysterious male, if anything than to give the lad a large sack of gold and a fine bottle of wine in congratulations. "A strike against the faries, this calls for celebration"

siggy by qualiz<3

Kojengirl

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 0:17 AM 

Player

Kojen is, of course, late to hear the news and frouns heavily upon hearing the loss of life. She prays for those lost and, going to the guards, offers her help as a Battle Priestess.

Pic: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Lathander_symbol.jpg (for dodging legal bullets)

sylvan_shadow

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 2:59 AM 

Player

*Amand Saelir takes a few steps out of the gates of Winya Ravana, planning to sit on the cliff and relax for a little while under the stars. On his way out he is nearly run over by a swarm of guards carrying their fallen in*
" What happened here?" *he asks one of the guards. After being informed, his raven-hued eyebrows nearly hit his hairline* "Wait, one drow did this?" *he shakes his head ruefully,* "So much for the peace and quiet of Winya"
*Amand then goes to work assisting the guards tend the wounded, and later stands out on the cliffside, hoping to catch sight of this solitary drow responsible for such a masacre*

Narhethi

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 3:11 AM 

Player

As Narhethi hears about the slaughter, he snarls, growling angrily as he speaks aloud to himself.

"Well, if I were still there... I would have been able to help prevent this. Damn Drow."

Kendera

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 6:26 AM 

Player

*A finely penned warning written in large letters was posted in various places in the Underport, and other shadier towns. . . *

A COWARD WILL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS IN THE NINE HELLS, WHILE A HERO ONLY DIES ONCE. RETRIBUTION IS INEVITABLE

[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1263/kayleessigcopyeg9.jpg[/img]

Galenson

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 8:29 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Jack upon hearing a bunch of Winyans got their arses kicked goes to the pub, gets absolutely hammered, then stumbles home and blares out to everyone in the general vicinity. Such people included: Metalien (a half elf), Leona (An elf), Amenia (Some half elf thing), Weston (because he thinks he's panzy enough to be an elf) and a crowd of around thirty or so elves attending a funeral.

...He woke up outside two days later wondering what happened.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

BlackDahlya

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 8:53 AM 

Player

Location: Land of the Scorching Sun, Empowered by Global Warming

Word reach Rizzen's ears.

The Dusk Lord considers offering his aid, then he remembers that his Nightshadows have been.. too busy.. and that the elves are more likely to smite him than an Eilistraeen.

He massages his temples and looks up at the Night Sky.

"Lord help me."

Once Upon A Time Played
Adr'ael Ken'rahel, Auron Teken’ath, Aurora Mesodias, 'Daniel' Daoskinaxarijikkym, Eilin'ira, Helena Rios, Layla Faircurrent, May'Une Do'Ndar, Mellinda Tellus, Michael of Cliffside, Rizzen of Twilight, Valkirya d'Claddath

phalanxyrian

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 15:32 PM 

Player

*As senlui hears of the slaughter at the falls he grabs his quiver and scribles at note before going out for patrol*

"If its blood they wish to shed, then lets shed some blood.
The fairfolk will prevail!"

Iteries

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 03 2009, 20:59 PM 

Player

*Far into the underdark within a House.. a Matron laughs wickedly for the news. As she purrs while petting her House Spider* Excellent.. excellent destruction and chaos.. Lolth to honor.. Lolth to fear.. foolish rivvil.. *laughs again with much mirth*

TheCortroy

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 04 2009, 6:06 AM 

Player

Kell upon hearing this news he would instantly seem to offer a prayer, looking up at the sky muttering bitterly.

" War, death, chaos, each one has overwhelmed this city much like wolves with a deer. Constantly have I seen our city assaulted and harmed, no longer shall it be. We will have our revenge, we will have our justice, we will have our retribution."

After this prayer, he would continue with his daily buisness.

Kendera

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 04 2009, 7:51 AM 

Player

The Northern Wastelands of the Underdark were strewn with blood, but not from desecration of corpses. . No, the two bodies that produced the blood had been hit with precision strikes meant to kill, not to maim or disfigure. The splatters of blood came from each well placed strike.

The wall of the cavern nearest to the two bodies, however, had ditches in it in an obvious message, that could have only been made by one of the lands finest blades.

THE FIRST AND SECOND COWARDS HAVE FALLEN

Later, if the bodies had been retrieved, a message was held into the wall with a very thick peice of metal that looked like it'd been hammered in.

"I and all the school children know,
That those to whom evil is done
Do evil in Return.

Cease your attacks on those that have done nothing to you, and my blade will never traverse the Wasteland again."

No name was left. .

//Kudo's to the players involved for being good sports, and respectful. I enjoy PvP that does not end with angry tells laced with expletives. Well done!

[img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1263/kayleessigcopyeg9.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Kendera on Thu, Jun 04 2009, 7:52 AM, edited 1 time in total.

sYuzan

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 04 2009, 7:51 AM 

Player

"Huh... Sounds awfully familiar. This'll do marvels to our reputation..."
A drow named Yudann Am'Anodel ponders aloud in Shadowscape Academy upon hearing these news.

Ramika wrote:
Of the things I know about Guano, half I shouldn't post.

Ice wrote:
Killer of threads! Bane of continuity. Herald of hiatus. All those things and sometimes even paladins.

ainjyll

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 04 2009, 15:37 PM 

Player

Chess'bryne walks the surface on the way to a place near the Nexus Falls where she had been making a small camp for several nights. Seeing all the commotion, she rethinks her activity and returns back home, muttering to herself in drow, "Who stirred up this hive of weakness? Don't they know that I've got my own missions that require these fools to not be running about like a constipated drider?" A string of muttered curses follow this angry statement as Chess'bryne stomps away.

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III

Pony

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 04 2009, 17:31 PM 

Player

---

Last edited by Pony on Wed, Nov 06 2019, 12:27 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Mathias of Constantinople

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 04 2009, 18:39 PM 

Player

*Teshar scoffs seeing the letter being delivered*

She called Winya's citizens cowards and honorless, not only to sister Afíenor, but to my own face as well, and now wants to offer help because it furthers her goals?

Maias227

PostPosted: Fri, Jun 19 2009, 22:43 PM 

Player

After the nightly mass to the Coronal of Coronals Vilmandel, the High Priest himself delivers a tragic message.

Citizens of Winya I regret to relate terrible news. Our peaceful home has now twice been attacked by vile dhaerow from the darkness beneath. Both times our valiant and stalwart guard have stood its ground and fought for our home and lives.

I regret to say this has not been without losses. Many fell to fiends, in particular under the last storm of the wretched against city. I ask of you all that you leave word, thoughts and compassion for our brave defenders who resumes their duty to protect us in spite of the horrible casualties inflicted upon them.

It is my hope that they will all be welcomed swiftly among the high trees of blessed Avandor. May the Lifegiver see to that it is so. Mourn their passing for without their sacrifice there could be no Winya.

Let the spark of Corellon within us grow strong even the face of danger and the encroaching dark. May his wisdom and radiance banish the taint of the spider demon from our lands.

Having delivered his message Vilmandel retreat back within the inner chambers of the temple; his expression more solemn than ever and a clear grief visible from his expression.

Ekalb_90

PostPosted: Tue, Jun 23 2009, 5:58 AM 

Player

*over hearring the rumors of the attack The Black Magician sets off to investigate the attack. He raises the hood of his dark robes and grabs his staff and sets off through cordor to Winya. No one seems to notice him and those that do, do not pay him much attention. Once at Winya he examines the scorch marks and the debris that has be caused after the fights. After several hours of investigation The Black Magician disappears through a portal into the underdark*

And so the hunt...

Main: Delixan Ga'Devargha of Forrstakkr (snow elf)
Secondary: Lord Akkarin, Dark Magician (Mulan)
Secondary: Dzumbra Hhnjik Dawnbringer Sage and Prophet of Lathander (sun elf) [visiting the mainland away for sometime]

Iteries

PostPosted: Wed, Jun 24 2009, 18:45 PM 

Player

*Far below Amia in the Underdark. An Ilharess seemingly purrs at the news report of another slaughtering victory upon the darthiir*

"Lolth tlu Malla.. Bloodlust and Destruction.. They shall learn who is the stronger. Weak pathetic fools they are." Laughs as a juicy heart is tossed her bedroom phase spiders to eat.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]