View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Xaviera

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 15:07 PM 

Player

Normally quite enthusiastic about the new Temple of Love, and cautiously so about the South Cordor Reconstruction Project, after Joseph Maximillian's latest announcement of Bursar Christophan Warrick-Kenlyl as overseer of said project, Xaviera seems somewhat more subdued than usual and even jumpy.

Her eyes seem to pay more attention to her surroundings, actively flitting about the scenery, a slight frown on her face at times, particularly within the city of Cordor. She looks up at the walls, perhaps noting their height or strength or the impressiveness of their construction. Her gaze frequently drifts to the Commonwealth Centre, as if expecting something to issue forth from within, or to the clock atop it, waiting for it to ring.

On occasion she walks over to the Garden of Delights, her favourite tea house, and stares down at the ground within the enclosure, jaw muscles twitching and knuckles white upon the railing. The girls who work there, always a target of her good-natured flirtations and pinches, note that she sits inside now, rather than outside, and drinks her tea quietly.

At times she is heard to issue cryptic comments along the lines of "enjoy the pleasures of life while you can, for a time may come when they are denied you."

"[They] were moving in on me like Sharessans on a new broad in the bath house" - Tracer Bolt
AmiaWiki mod (mostly inactive)

vandel123

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 12 2009, 18:38 PM 

Player

*A letter arrive adressed to Xavi* Miss Xavi how do I contact you if i wish to use you or your apprentices' services, please let me know back via speedy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2