View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
Kjetta

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 25 2009, 7:26 AM 

Player

Side by side in Kohlingen Harbor, there are always many wandering trade ships lying silently and safely moored at night, while from others still comes the the sound of carpenters and coopers, with blended noises of fires and forges to melt the pitch, all betokening that new cruises are ever on the start.

Though, as of a recent night, one would find a strange ship laying moored among the usual suspects, a large schooner with a raggedy banner of The Companions of the Noble Heart hoisted up the main mast, flapping ominously in the evening breeze.

Kjetta

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 25 2009, 11:27 AM 

Player

Subterranean tourists braving the Underlake region would find that the Shrine of Screams has gone quiet, the crushed doorway gaping silently like a man stabbed in the gut.

Outside, mangled corpses and twisted metal litter the ground. This carnage stretches into the shrine itself, leaving a bloody trail up to the trampled skull of The Highpriestess of Pain. Though, apart from torn draperies, trashed candelabras and blood-spattered walls, the structure of the shrine remains mostly intact.

Last edited by Kjetta on Wed, Sep 23 2009, 13:24 PM, edited 3 times in total.

Qualiz

PostPosted: Mon, Jul 27 2009, 1:44 AM 

Player

Returning one random night soon after, a small female figure dressed in the colours of Loviatar gapes at the scene before her. An elongated shadow welcomes her, as she steps into it's cool and soothing darkness, and as she continues to walk into it the darkness engulfs her.

The world around her looks gray, as had someone put a dark filter over everything, here no sounds prevail, here no material physics rule. She walks through the else blocking debris, while studying the ruined Temple with a grim face, looking for any recognition of who might have done this....
"They have ruined it all... stupid little people" she thinks to herself as she searches for clues. Atlast the Whip of the now dead Painmistress would be collected if possible, and then she exit the same way she entered, through a world of shadows.

// Answer regarding the whip and clues can be sent in a PM if you wish Kjetta :)

Siggy by Koragi, Vegan, & Myself

phalanxyrian

PostPosted: Tue, Jul 28 2009, 19:20 PM 

Player

*As cynath enters the temple he cusses in his native ancetor's tounge and looks for some of his own supplies left in the shrine*

Whom ever has done this will suffer the rigtious penance they deserve... just wait.

Kjetta

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 03 2009, 13:56 PM 

Player

Now, there are few remains left denoting the bloody carnage that took place in and outside the Shrine of Screams just a few week ago. No more pieces of broken weapons litter the grounds around the Underlake, no more tattered banners heralding defeat. Still, The Shrine of Screams remains silent, the entrance an unblinking eye of a dead man. However, in Underport, merchants and others who brave the underwastes talk about strange sightings around the shrine, shadowy figures and other sorts of ominous traffic...

Last edited by Kjetta on Sun, Nov 01 2009, 17:07 PM, edited 2 times in total.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 03 2009, 15:00 PM 

Player

Valkin mulgin Nciiven Del'Voir & Kaspar Travel to the shrine of Screams the Sanctum for followers of Lovitar, upon arriving they are welcomed not with the purification of souls nor the Screams of the Strong, but instead silence.

After entering the Temple a broken idol of Lovitar stands desiccated and smashed, "it is inspected closely for sign's of what weapon or any trace reside of magic used"

Moving further and further into the temple the damage more extensive as the enter the main hall, the alter still intact but the idols destroyed and desiccated, "further test are done on the area to determine who or what coursed this"

Unable to find any blood or bodies they continue to venture looking for some clues, looking extensivly within the mistress room...

Kjetta

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 23 2009, 13:15 PM 

Player

Brave or carelessly stupid travelers find The Shrine of Screams has been sealed shut by a new door of dark metal. In Underport, various hustlers and slavers gossip about whom the fresh denizens might be...

P Three

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 24 2009, 2:12 AM 

DM

Upon hearing this, Katsumi looks to a blonde elf male that's begun to be seen around her...

And so the Cyricists move in. Never fear, the Willing Whip always has a place at Bane's side....we are, after all, allies in faith....We of the Black Hand could hardly see our Lord's Queen put asunder.

The blonde elf merely smirks, as Katsumi puts her proposal in to the Imperceptor.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

sYuzan

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 24 2009, 11:43 AM 

Player

Underport blinks as someone goes to buy several tons of explosives from the Gnome selling the barrels.

Ramika wrote:
Of the things I know about Guano, half I shouldn't post.

Ice wrote:
Killer of threads! Bane of continuity. Herald of hiatus. All those things and sometimes even paladins.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 24 2009, 18:57 PM 

Player

Underport doesn't have that many explosives to sell, so a gnome blinks as someone buy roughly three barrels.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]