View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 20 2009, 4:35 AM 

Player

Earlier today, at the very southern point of the East-Borough of the City of Cordor; A loud thunderous explosion rocked the whole city, causing civilians to go scattering, and the more bold and curious onlookers to flock around the source.

Arwen and Alluvard's Fine Clothes Shoppe. Once a proud corner-store selling the latest in fashions, now smoldering rubble partly collapsed into the sewers.

The telltale residue of explosive powder is visible in the collapsed room beneath the tailors in the Sewers. The Blast must've occurred beneath the Tailor's Shop, causing it to collapse.

It is unclear how many were wounded or killed in the blast and subsequent collapse of the building. The Employees of the Tailor's shop, Aluvard and Riappi, were recovered from the wreckage, albeit wounded. The residents of the second story apartment above the shoppe are missing, though presumed to be inside at the time of the bombing. Unidentified human remains were recovered, leading the Guard to believe that the Family of five who lived there: Husband, Wife, two children and an elderly grandmother; died in the attack.

While it is clear that foul play was involved, if it is known who is behind the attack and what their motive is, the Guard has not yet released any statement to the press.

Those trees won't burn themselves down. (by Maryn)

Lally

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 20 2009, 5:32 AM 

Player

*From the east, a strong of cus words very fitting to a Luskanite female echoes through the square in quite a melodic fashion*

gorgometh

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 20 2009, 6:11 AM 

Player

A brooding, soot covered tiefling stands in front of the wreckage. The smell of flame and smoke still fresh in his nostrils as he stood there, motionless. His usually polished armor marred and dirtied by the series of events that led him to crawl with a handful of others into the wreckage of the building to offer aid to those screaming inside.

For the briefest of moments he was able to drown out the sounds of adventurers arguing and speaking amongst each other, the sound of Captain Yance and his characteristic gloating, and the sound of the sobbing woman that he had carried out of the wreckage, a survivor of some coward's attempt to strike fear in the hearts of the Commonwealth citizenry.

He seemed content to just remain there. The knight's crimson eyes surveyed the ruined shop. Relentlessly, he stroked the crimson sash wrapped around his right hand with his thumb, for a moment that to him seemed hours long. The scarlet cloth itself charred and torn in places from rubble moved. Whatever trance he seemed to have been trapped in faded and after asking if there was anything else he could do to help, he made his way North.

Gravemaskin

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 20 2009, 9:30 AM 

Player

After he got back out of the guard barracks, Reh went straight to try and inform sir Hollows of what had transpired on his end. Dirtied down from the sewers and shaken from the explosions that came suddenly on the rescue party within, he looked amongst the gathered people and adventurers almost drowning in them. Total chaos, between people demanding to help, and people trying to keep order.. not to mention people trying to communicate..

Hollows finally looked at him and asked him a few follow up questions. Something that made him rather relieved. After he answered Hollows' questions, Reh nodded to the person he assumed was a cleric, who had stayed behind to help him at the end there. He gave the crowd a glance over one more time and made himself scarce. Not much more he could do but hope the proper authorities would restore peace and get proper damage assessment eventually.

Ego680

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 20 2009, 19:06 PM 

Player

As news of the attack finally reaches Kohlingen, Field Marshal Johnson appears dismayed. "Damn....missed...." He wanders towards his temporary home, still wearing his scorched black trench coat, and still missing his eyebrows. He is consoled by the fact that he didn't accidentally blow up the Nomad, as that was his chief concern.

Youthanized

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 20 2009, 19:58 PM 

Player

Alavaria raised an eyebrow at the wreckage. "Looks like some giants are having fun, but it's not the nice kind of fun. I swear I will never understand them..." With that, the faerie turned and flew away.

Rue Aridonaire: Wind-Touched Hin

In-Game Login: KestalEluith

Dwagin

PostPosted: Fri, Aug 21 2009, 6:15 AM 

Player

*Xyrkha picks about the edge of the ruined store, eyeing, scribing down specific numbers as she attempted to estimate and appraise damages.. and repair costs.*

..Got to get this place operational as soon as possible..

-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.

gorgometh

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 22 2009, 23:08 PM 

Player

Today, Field Marshal Richard Halifax Johnson was apprehended on Wiltun lands. The criminal leader of the known terrorist group BLACK was extradited from my Lord's lands to your own. Miss Darby Mirth and myself apprehended the wanted murderer and will gladly give our testimony to the conversation had with said individual should it be needed if indeed a trial is to be held.

A Cordorian Knight of Law witnessed the criminal being brought in and checked in with the clerk at the prison desk. Private Taelar Ardelyn showed up as he was being checked in and can attest to that. If you have any question or need for help further in hunting down these murderers do not hesitate to contact me.

~Sir Avadon of Wiltun~

Signed as well as sealed with the royal seal of the Jarldom of Wiltun.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 22 2009, 23:30 PM 

Player

It's all over the Morning's Headlines:

"Trial of the Age! Richard Johnson Arrested in Connection with Arwens-Bombing!"

The Felon known as "Richard Johnson", 'Field Marshal' of the Alleged Terrorist organization known as "Black" Was apprehended today. He has plead not guilty at arraignment and was able to make bail, on account of a skillful legal maneuver on the part of his Defense Attorney. His trial is set to begin within the next business day.

If convicted, he faces the Death penalty, for the Felony murder of five unsuspecting citizens who died in the terrible collapse and fire of Arwen and Alluvard's clothing Shoppe and the Apartments above the building.

The Attorney representing the defendant, a certain Gregory Stokes of Western Cordor, has made the following statement:

"My Client is Innocent until there's proof. I've seen what the prosecutor calls proof and it's a damned shame that this is even going to Trial. I've petitioned that he be tried by a Jury of his peers- That means, Adventurers. I don't want class-ism to impact this trial."

The Prosecutor has made a simple statement:

"This man is a monster who murdered a an unsuspecting Man, an elderly woman, a wife and loving mother, two innocent young children. We intend to prosecute him to the fullest and final ends of the law."

Analysts claim that it is a long-shot for the defense, but if his motion to approve a peer-only jury passes, Richard has a good chance.

// Scheduling this for tomorrow 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. "Jury Selection" Will happen about a half-hour before of people who have the rest of the evening to participate.//

Last edited by Leggomi Eggolas on Sun, Aug 23 2009, 0:26 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Torzeng

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 22 2009, 23:40 PM 

Player

Its the headlines of the paper that Weston sees first as he makes venture into Cordor for the first time since the bombing happened.

It shocks him more to learn there had been a bombing than the sense of good that a real terrorist is being aprehended. He makes some headway into the main square and to get a glimps over the damage, shaking his head and turning to leave the city and dropping his plans altogether.

"It's the chaos like this that makes me wonder how I was once attached to such a home," runs through his mind.

J.G.

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 23 2009, 2:02 AM 

Player

//what would that be in GM-7 time? I can't read the timezone chart worth *Bleep* :D

//*Edit* thanks!

Last edited by J.G. on Sun, Aug 23 2009, 2:07 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 23 2009, 2:04 AM 

Player

// 11:00 PM GMT

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 23 2009, 2:45 AM 

Tester

Rikkudai having helped both the 2 workers from the shop, and the guardwoman Cynthia Swift after a secondary explosion still had the smell of sulfur and despair in his nostrils upon hearing the news of a trial.

Having heard of Richard Johnson being captured, and knowing this man whom he had slain twice with just cause was on trial. He smiled, "chaos surrounding this mans wickedness has not gone unnoticed by the Lord Assuran"

After saying a few prayers and incanting several others to Hoar, he walks to the woods, calling Khan with him, and they proceed to take the walk towards Cordor.

//Sunday 11:00pm GMT aye? That would be 6pm my time I beleive.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 24 2009, 1:36 AM 

Player

// Due to the Sever-Downtime, it is postponed till approximately one hour after the same scheduled time, but Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 24 2009, 22:52 PM 

Player

// This should still be happening, , the actual trial starting about one hour from now after the close reset. //

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 25 2009, 20:11 PM 

Player

The Verdict Rings out in the Cordor Newspapers:

"Richard Johnson: Guilty on all charges"

The Judge is expected to pass sentence on him today.

P Three

PostPosted: Tue, Aug 25 2009, 23:48 PM 

DM

Despite the trial, Delia keeps a sharp eye out in Kohlingen for /any/ unfamiliar people who match the descriptions given of Isabelle Boots or Quin Goodman.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

gorgometh

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 26 2009, 1:56 AM 

Player

"Jail time or execution? Doesn't matter just make sure "Dick" pays for what he did to that family."

Jack O'Bannon

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 26 2009, 22:07 PM 

Player

Mallulu, the high Shaman of the Buck-Tooth clan,
when being acknowledged of the sentence, can be seen with a sorrowfull impression in his face.
'What an unfortunate turnout of events', He thinks to himself.
Later on, when regarding the old shaman walking through the streets of Cordor one would get the impression that he is up to something.

Malle Malone

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]