View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Gers

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2009, 9:26 AM 

Player

Rumors circulate throughout the darkened city regarding recent events at the Drunk Dancer Inn. According to the Shadowscape Enforcers, a mad wizard attacked the establishment, slaying two guests, and murdering one of the enforcers before making his escape.

The Enforcers immediately begin distributing wanted posters throughout the city; though they bear no picture, they all bear rewards offers for information on a Horseman named Asham, who is described to be both a wizard, and extremely dangerous. Furthurmore, they announce his banning from the city's premises for his crime.

When asked about the incident, the dwarven proprietor of the Drunk Dancer only grumbles about how much good ale was spilled, and so many customers were scared off.

Scimiter

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2009, 9:47 AM 

Player

*Daniel, still looking a bit pale from the ordeal, would be seen the next day helping the landlord to install a new thicker, iron bound door on the room. The old one mostly in splinters as it's carried away. Something stronger then a human wizard must have bashed it's way through that. Blood covered rugs and floors are replaced or scrubbed respectively.*

Daniel Makie
Celub Elubmiire
Tristan
Len'ionel

FA_Frey_XC

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2009, 10:52 AM 

Player

*a message is sent bearing the seal of the Frey Asaid'De Majere*

P Three

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2009, 14:07 PM 

DM

Katsumi shows up, with a donation to the Inn to help cover the cost of the destroyed property, and promptly slaps Daniel in the back of the head for keeping his family somewhere so unsecure. We know this is why she does it, because she shouts it at the top of her considerable lungs. With an aggravated sigh, she drops some healing potions off with him and stalks off, muttering about finding better help.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

drahgon

PostPosted: Mon, Sep 28 2009, 21:30 PM 

Player

*A letter finds its way to the Shadowscape Governing body*

Governing Body of the City of Shadowscape,

I want to firstly say, I have no intention of getting caught and will not hand myself over, secondly I do however want to apologize for the incident and how out of hand it got. I want to apologize for killing the guard who tried to stop me from leaving along with his family, I also wish to apologize to the tavern owner and will pay sums of gold needed to fix the door and cover the cost of any food or other furniture that was destroyed. To the family of the slain guardsman, its not much but I had no real quarrels with him except that he was trying to stop me, if his family wishes gold if they are in a financially poor situation, I will gladly supply.

-Asham

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]