View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 18 2009, 3:39 AM 

Player

Travellers in the Skull Crags begin seeing the indigenous wildlife turning up dead in interesting ways. Some of them seem to be mildly... exploded, like something hit them and detonated on impact. Many of them are pincushioned with crossbow bolts with the areas of explosive impact centered around the strike area. The surrounding area also tends to be scorched and covered in crossbow bolts, indicating messy kills and a lot of inaccuracy.

These kills increase in number the closer one gets to Glorag Mur, the golem-lab.

Leggomi Eggolas

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 18 2009, 4:37 AM 

Player

An Elf, somewhere in his lodgings in Guldorand, exclaims nervously at a jet-black panther lounging lazily on a bed.

"It's a coincidence! I'm sure this is entirely unrelated..."

The panther lifts its head, Looks up, Flatly, as if trying its best to express cynical disbelief. It snorts once, licks itself, and slumps back down, tail flapping lazily.

"... Oh Fine. But, It couldn't be that bad. What's the worst that could happen?"

The panther has stopped listening at this point, if it ever had been in the first place; content to lie down and shed hairs on the cloth quilt.

Those trees won't burn themselves down. (by Maryn)

ShortSlasher

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 18 2009, 5:26 AM 

Player

During his patrols, Handuil comes across the grusome scene. After a few chuckles at the animals expense he goes about scouring the area for any clues as to who caused such a mess.

He picks up one of the bolts that litter the ground below him and removes his helm, gazing about.

"Well now, trouble is brewing for whoever dared to desecrate His lands. When I find the culprit, he will be picking up this mess with his teeth!" he chuckles heartilly and looks to his Erinyes Sera, who seems to hardly cares at all. "Oh come now Sera, this just a chance for abit of fun before we really begin." he then sets off immediately higher into the Crags, dissappearing in the snow dirfts...

Galenson

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 18 2009, 5:55 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

Grimgor starts taking the dead remains.

"Look 'ere lads! Free food!"

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 19 2009, 16:17 PM 

Player

* in one of Valkins Weekly Visits to the Skull Craigs Valkin happens past such a display, raising an eyebrow questioningly he leans down examineing the animals for signs of magic or course of there death."taking some of te Discarded crossbow bolts and placing them in a vile carefully".

Following the train of death Valkin ensures to cast protective magics on himself and stride closer and closer to the Glorag Mur, the golem-lab, upon reaching said lab he examines outside of signs of use or perhaps a clue that might lead him to what did course the killings, if he can not find anything he will find a suitable vantage point to hide with invisibility and crude camouflage and await to see if some or something resides within.**

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 24 2009, 6:23 AM 

Player

*assuming no "Creature" did show itself*

Valkin later Reuters to his room, wear he examines dirt samples and samples from the remains as well as the bolt he collected to try and discern what the creates was that did this, or what magic may be at work.

" Later that day valkin is approached by Rose of the HOA the discussed the possible threat or resources that this could present, after a brief re-cap of events and clues they considered looking into it further and visiting this place"

Agreeing they head out... to locate the source.

Greyweaver

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 24 2009, 6:40 AM 

Player

On a routine patrol Black'Rose the Horsemen Rider Death comes upon the scene looking over the scattered remains, after uttering some profanity at what she sees. She pulls out her portal wand waving it heading somewhere she might get some answers. Seeming already aware of the happenings Valkin, Rose and Nici decide to investigate more.

Lally

PostPosted: Fri, Jul 24 2009, 7:07 AM 

Player

A certain bard takes one of her now fairly regular yet quiet trips to Glorag Mur and -"EEEEWWWWWWW!"

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 15 2010, 0:17 AM 

Player

::A certain Wizard happens to stroll by, and wonders what might have happened there. He lifts an imaginary hat to condole with the losses, and the poor aim from whomever did this.
He also wonders if there might be more to this? Or if these will only fade and decay and return to the balance of nature?::

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 15 2010, 2:32 AM 

Player

//This has long been done and over with and is no longer valid, sorry.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]