View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 24 2009, 3:49 AM 

Player

The rumor mill is always working, looking to serve up dirty laundry in a delicious package. From shadowscape the rumor starts. It quickly makes it way to Kohlingen in an unrelated incident. Cordor begins talking about it too, and soon the whole island is abuzz, talking about the latest bit of gossip. What are they talking about?

"Didja hear? That big family.. Shadowflame. They say there's like a civil war!"

"I heard that the guards up and done murdered everyone and there's not a soul left."

"No, no, they were at the tournament. They weren't home. They went back home though!"

"Think they're gonna do anything about it?"

"They don't have much choice, methinks. I bet those fancy guardsmen will come back to finish the job."

"Phew. Makes me glad I'm not in their business."

~~~~

In related news, anyone who goes to Uhm finds it very... different.

Shadowflame banners are haphazardly stuck around the town, and many men dressed in the colors of Shadowflame hang around the place. You can't stay there for a half hour without hearing about their leader, Itak'thakhan, Grandson of Charming Shadowflame, and "true heir to the throne."

The little fishing villages seems to be trying to accept it as gracefully as possible. The native militia edge around them. The mayor at one point is seen speaking to a tall horned man, with many red scales on his body. Presumably 'Khan. 'Khan yells. The mayor jumps and runs back to his house, where the deadbolt sounds with an audible THUD. The guards return to their posts, not wanting to make the situation any worse. Itak laughs, and goes to the Inn to have a drink. On the house.

It looks like the guests are here to stay, for now.

P Three

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 24 2009, 5:08 AM 

DM

A young white dragoness, already fairly irritated with the Shadowflame family as a whole, save a single quiet monk, heads out to Wharftown to see what all the fuss is about, dragging her red-kin mate with her, much to his own chagrin.
"Aw, c'mon, Ani. I wanna see who this is 'cause they didn't have no reason to say I wasn't good enough..."
"Cailet, I just do not think this is a good idea...
Their arguing, light as it is, can be heard the whole way from their home to Wharftown.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 25 2009, 6:35 AM 

Player

A song of silence echoes through the forest of despair, in Uhm, and in a little corner of the Shadow Plane.

Normalcy slowly begins to return to the fishing village.

Status Quo returns and the hunters of Malar go about their duty.

But silence continues to reign in the Shadow Plane, where one manor stands.

Empty.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]