View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Yossarin

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 31 2009, 5:04 AM 

Player

...three men in a tub - or rather, a nicely sized fishing boat, outfitted with nets and poles and a more than normal collection of dried food and water take off from the harbor in Cordor South on a fishing trip to catch the fish of the year.

Gunz

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 31 2009, 8:54 AM 

Player

A small Hin watches the boat go as she makes her way through the portal door to the Mystran isle.

Hmm... that's a big fishing boat...

She shrugs it off, for the moment, and heads through the portal.

Yossarin

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 08 2010, 22:45 PM 

Player

After several days, the men return in the small fishing boat with a decent haul that they claim will sit well with their families for the weekend. They seem most satisfied, however, with their "Catch of the Year".

Some people speculate they refer to the 70-lb. bottom-feeding Kingsmouth. Or, perhaps, to the 3.75 ft long Trackless Tarpin.

The three men just smile, weathered from the long boat trip, and clap each other on the backs with a "job well done".

Grymia

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 08 2010, 23:30 PM 

Player

On hearing tall tales.. or Fish stories as some might want to call them Vaelmith on a brief pass through Cordor makes an effort to try to find the men and congratulate them on their catch.

The Cobbit

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 08 2010, 23:39 PM 

Player

On his usual route through the Cordor docks, Malcolm can't help but get caught up in the sharing of fishing tales. Of course, Malcolm's stories usually end up being more unbelievable than most, especially when he talks about fending off a ship of deadly pirates using only a frozen sea bass.

sYuzan

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 09 2010, 2:18 AM 

Player

Hearing of this the Cordorian Guard Private, Nadya Simmons, begins questioning the locals who have seen the men about their names and addresses. Noone really knows why, but she seems to be searching them intently.

Ramika wrote:
Of the things I know about Guano, half I shouldn't post.

Ice wrote:
Killer of threads! Bane of continuity. Herald of hiatus. All those things and sometimes even paladins.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]