View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
krot

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 29 2015, 14:01 PM 

Player

Hi there.

Sorry about creating another topic in regards of wizards (I don't play sorcerers, so I can't say much about them). It bothers me to see Haven as a cleric spell that allows you to cast while still concealed. You may say that a multiclass wizard (I really doubt one would muticlass that instead of sorcerer) with Haven would be uber but what about pure casters? Why not giving casters in general the benefit of using it and also consuming his spell slot with another useful spell, bearing the same limitations a clerics got. Well, do you think it's uber? Then make Haven to eat one attack per round like Clerics have currently (at least, while using the spell). But as a squishy class where everyone can cast True Seeing or See invisibility to spot someone on Improved invisibility, I think Haven for casters with proper limitations about attack per rounds or turns would aid the balance.

Remember that as a wizard another cool spell would eat a previous useful one. And I doubt a sorcerer would be able to become more powerful since they already have a spell list limitation.

Larsaan

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 29 2015, 19:47 PM 

Player

Wouldn't that undo the entire point of the Greater Sanctuary nerf?

Riyit
Chsera Hile

(Credits to Raua for the sprite, sauce -here-.)

krot

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 29 2015, 21:38 PM 

Player

Not if you don't apply penalties such as one less attack. GS is just a RP out per se but if you're a squishy caster I doubt you will be even able to finish a sentence.

Krin

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 29 2015, 21:42 PM 

Player

Doesn't Haven function exactly the way Greater Sanctuary used to? I didn't know it came with penalties.

And give me back mah GS, you fascists! :x

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]