View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
krot

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 03 2016, 16:44 PM 

Player

Perhaps you're about to implement that in the future, but Cordor's library has an interesting interacting system. I would like to see that on Winya.

Also, maybe I'm biased here, but I think the elven library should be better than any other on Amia, perhaps equally to Tarkuul. It lacks Historian, Linguists, Book Vendor, Research Desk and so, aside of some aesthetic features in comparison to Cordor or Tarkuul.

I tend to believe that, doing the fact they live long in comparison to humans, their library would bear more knowledge as well.

Nalkanar

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 03 2016, 18:33 PM 

Player

On the other hand... do elfs care enough about other races, to gather maybe non-elven books?

CET time zone

sera

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 03 2016, 18:56 PM 

Player

Better than any other? I don't know... but, sure, some of those things would be nice. Much of what you suggest is job trainers though. The interactive bookshelf thing would be nice.

krot

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 03 2016, 20:25 PM 

Player

Perhaps just select the history of elvens from Cordor to there and all related books to drow and elves. But not all elves are xenophobic, hopefully the ruller of the library would be someone not sun elf per chance.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 03 2016, 21:47 PM 

Player

IA isn't here to cater to elf pure class wizards, I'm sorry.

corypx

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 03 2016, 21:58 PM 

Player

krot wrote:
Perhaps you're about to implement that in the future, but Cordor's library has an interesting interacting system. I would like to see that on Winya.

Also, maybe I'm biased here, but I think the elven library should be better than any other on Amia, perhaps equally to Tarkuul. It lacks Historian, Linguists, Book Vendor, Research Desk and so, aside of some aesthetic features in comparison to Cordor or Tarkuul.

I tend to believe that, doing the fact they live long in comparison to humans, their library would bear more knowledge as well.

Long lives mean nothing when you look at the pure fact its mostly been human mages that have taken over the world with magic....so power hungry made spells to rip the power of gods from them to become one themselves....ect , humans also interact more with others then elves do, even more so when talking about Winya so sure you might have the more elven lore and magic books, but places like Tarkuul would have every bit of information on anything no matter what race it came from.

The ingenuity of races like the humans put the elves to shame so short lives mean nothing even more so given they have found ways too increase said life span if not out right remove it with undeath or who knows what else.

krot

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 04 2016, 2:24 AM 

Player

TormakSaber wrote:
IA isn't here to cater to elf pure class wizards, I'm sorry.

Wrong thread, mate. This is about improving winya's library with a similar interactive system like we have in Cordor and more job NPCs around.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]