View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Nidemus

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 05 2016, 11:47 AM 

Player

Hi there

While most days amia runs fine to me, it crashes on A or B now and then..which while expected for any server and can't be helped all that much...

Id still like to know if theres a particular reason as to why roughly between 11:30 am - 1:30 pm my time (GMT + 8 ) that Amia A tends to crash all of a sudden and yet i never see a DM post server going down for maint or updates ect and was wondering if thats being addressed at some point or if it's one of those things that just can't be helped.

Regards Nid

Note: wasn't sure if this was considered a bug or improving post as it sort of sits in the middle so soz if it's not in the right section.

RaveN

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 05 2016, 14:31 PM 

Administrative Developer

The reality is that we've spent the last seven months basically fixing the crashes explicitly. We have a great team of scripters who've worked on the problem for a very long time, but to put it briefly, there's a number of obstacles we don't have control over which makes it more difficult for us to find the root cause always, so it can stop. Without going into technical detail, we are doing everything we can.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]