View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Commie

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 19 2016, 3:47 AM 

Player

Forget the name, the bar/restaurant in the main district with the chairs/tables outside. Numerous issues;

1. Nearly every chair is bugged and you face the wall regardless of how the chair is pointed. Some sitting NPC's are also like this, in their chairs at a 45 degree angle or whatever. All but one table is unusable because of this as your character just sits down through the chair and everyone faces south or whatever.
2. It's absolutely full of npc's for no discernible reason. Seriously there are like 30 people in there and they don't move or anything, and after having a 15 minute conversation inside I suddenly had this horrible eerie realization as I was suddenly fully aware that 30 odd people just sat and stared into space forever for all time that could do nothing but listen to inane conversations about bread or whatever it was we were talking about when I decided I suddenly had to go outside and escape the dozens of dead eyes. Unlike most areas in the game the sheer density of not-moving npc's with nothing to say or do got to me. Compare the NPC's here to the ones in the Gentleman's Club.
3. The bartender sells roofies. He literally sells a powder that can cast dominate-person alongside some drinks. I'm sure I'm over thinking it but what the hell at the same time.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

LetumLux

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 19 2016, 4:13 AM 

Player

Don't worry, this one has been on the list for an overhaul, it's simply been one of those low priority things that gets bumped when something more urgent crops up.

Raua

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 19 2016, 4:17 AM 

Player

A fix for... pretty much everything of this is in the works right now as part of a consolidation effort. Shops are a bit more finicky to do, since I'm not allowed to just change them at a whim, but I'll ask around.

A lot of the issues with seating have to do with the PLCs used for chairs, which causes them to face exclusively one direction.

There actually used to be a lot more NPCs in the Mayfields than there are now. But I can probably cut more out as needed since some of them are kinda awkward.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]