View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Calohar

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 13 2016, 5:27 AM 

Player

Hi am semi neew here. But i notice there are alot places to hunt. most are evil. i am a evil carater. And i was wondering if any one has ever giving you guys a idea to place a heaven to hunt at. where there only good aliment cretures and we evil get to hunt them. and i dont know where our supose call evil powers will be place to better use sort of speak ? there is abbys but no heaven. thx you for your time and i think you donme amazin things here i for one will like to thank wich and every one whom made this grand place happen. so thank you. if i can be of any help pls let me know. and pls keep up the GREAT fantastic work. l;)

Aiseth

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 13 2016, 5:57 AM 

Player

Hi,

I wouldn't think of the battles in the wild as so much a 'evil conflicting with similar evil' sort of problem for your character. Consider it instead, more a Lawful/Ethical vs Chaotic/Immoral sort of conflict. You are out there against the most ruthless unassuming beasts known to man; many of which such monsters have no concept or understanding of good and evil. Those are humanoid philosophies. Monsters don't care.

Commie

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 13 2016, 7:52 AM 

Player

I can't confirm or deny that there is or isn't an 'evil heaven.'

But if there is, one of those players should reach out to you!

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Richard_Edmund

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 13 2016, 11:47 AM 

Player

Used to be, but lore-wise it made about as much sense as a trout casting magic missile, so it eventually did get removed. But evil doesn't care or consider about evil, they care about their own personal gain. If a 1000 monsters have to die in the the process towards power, so be it.

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715

Faith

PostPosted: Sat, Feb 13 2016, 18:04 PM 

Player

I've also kind of noticed that spells/abilities like Smite Good and Protection Against Good are pretty useless in PVE, but, you should still have plenty of other alignment-unrelated abilities and Protection Against Evil, yeah?
As for any in-character alignment issues, I wouldn't worry about it; evils killing other evils for personal gain is very, very common.

Oh, also; I'm no lore-monkey, but to my knowledge, there's not much of a good-aligned equivalent of the Abyss. Most of the Celestial planes seem devoid of much of anything to fight, though I suppose that the House of the Triad might be a candidate. However, I don't know how powerful Archons are, or if the Triad deities would take action against adventurers regularly making incursions into the plane to slaughter their servants.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 14 2016, 5:03 AM 

Player

Richard_Edmund wrote:
Used to be, but lore-wise it made about as much sense as a trout casting magic missile, so it eventually did get removed. But evil doesn't care or consider about evil, they care about their own personal gain. If a 1000 monsters have to die in the the process towards power, so be it.

Actand made plenty of sense in its own little bubble and killing it the wya it did was abig waste ofthe lore potential in the area imho.

Lutra

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 14 2016, 21:32 PM 

Player

Is it possible to put the place back at some point, but instead of the middle of the island, put it somewhere in the Spine of the World that can be accessed from Frozenfar?

SkyfallingHaven

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 18 2016, 19:22 PM 

Player

TormakSaber wrote:
Richard_Edmund wrote:

Actand made plenty of sense in its own little bubble and killing it the wya it did was abig waste ofthe lore potential in the area imho.

I agree fully here, as a player that place held huge potential for some amazing role play. It was literally the Bermuda triangle of Amia. You never knew what would happen there and that in a way made it exciting. It also had a lot of action happening and a good place to go for the stereotypical battle many fantasy players desire.

Let alone I could only imagine the fun it would be to use it on DM side. Seriously, you got celestials fighting demons, why not have some devil manipulation into the fray. There was so much you could honestly do with that as the lore was there, the raid was possibly there for either side, the battle was easily set and could go either way and yet continue. Lore was solid and that is rare now a days and a reward was possible for a decent quest. Which made it something to look forward to. Still, it vanished for a poor reason in my opinion. I just wish the potential was fully used before it went, as I loved going there myself.

Aruilther - The Bard

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]