View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 11 2016, 8:46 AM 

Tester

At druid 25 elder elementals are supposed to be available. While I have the abilities, they are supposed to have the amia hak appearances. This is not accurate for the water elemental.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

Commie

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 11 2016, 8:58 AM 

Player

I noticed this too. You look like a mer-man.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 15 2016, 22:25 PM 

Tester

Bumping, hoping this lands near a Dev's discerning eye.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

msheeler

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 16 2016, 19:35 PM 

Player

I'm not entirely certain what you are talking about. Please be more exacting in your description of the problem.

Bare in mind that I have never played a Druid, so factor that into how you explain it please.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 16 2016, 19:39 PM 

Tester

Druids get to shift into various elementals on amia. At level 25 these become elder elementals and are supposed to have different appearances. The water elemental does not have the different appearance (that being the hak introduced water elemental), instead of has the old nasty and ugly appearance from nwn.

Further the earth elemental's hitbox is insane. You can't even click on open doors if you're in the form without angling just try. It's hitbox is the size of a ginormous dragon it seems.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 16 2016, 20:21 PM 

Player

This isn't necessarily a bug report - but rather a request that the elder elemental bbe changed to the hak water elemental in order to match the other hak elemental appearances that the Elder elementals use.

We can't fix the hitbox issues, sorry. Going to move this post for better visibility and potential doing.

Commie

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 16 2016, 23:22 PM 

Player

msheeler wrote:
I'm not entirely certain what you are talking about. Please be more exacting in your description of the problem.

Bare in mind that I have never played a Druid, so factor that into how you explain it please.

25 druid gets 'elder' elemental shape which replaces the normal elemental shape. the earth, air, and fire use different models, but the water one doesn't, it stays the same.

this seems like a bug or oversight.

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 20 2016, 7:08 AM 

Tester

Howdy!

Can we revisit this please and change the elder water elemental into the blob instead of the random nwn version that's used as the other stages of its elemental evolution.

I do not think this will take a ton of time and it makes the shape accurate based on the forums information which suggest it should be the hak shape after 25 levels of Druid.

Cheers

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 24 2016, 18:09 PM 

Tester

Bump

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 24 2016, 21:08 PM 

Player

Time and manpower pige, we only got so much.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 24 2016, 23:05 PM 

Tester

I'd be a huge fan if there was a straight, yes this will be fixed and its on the list. Because there is no obvious sign that its agreed this needs to be addressed and will so far in the post.

Communication my man. Its all I need.

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Apr 24 2016, 23:31 PM 

Player

It wasn't an oversight. Sune did not change it on purpose because he found the animation of the hak water elemental badly done. Aka it moves almost static.

Some agreed, some did not.

Just saying it was neither a bug nor an oversight it was done fully on purpose.

If the current staff takes another stance or not on the matter is another thing.

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 25 2016, 1:22 AM 

Tester

Amarice-Elaraliel wrote:
It wasn't an oversight. Sune did not change it on purpose because he found the animation of the hak water elemental badly done. Aka it moves almost static.

Some agreed, some did not.

Just saying it was neither a bug nor an oversight it was done fully on purpose.

If the current staff takes another stance or not on the matter is another thing.

Okay, Thanks for communicating this. So others do not follow the sidebar information and get upset when they are not blobby can I ask that the sidebar be updated after a decision is made with the new regime?

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2016, 19:50 PM 

Player

I can take a look and see if there is a better suited model to represent it but I wouldn't use the hak version because like previously mentioned the animations and what not look stupid and static. But I have free time so i can see what else there might be that still works for the water elemental and then pass it on to the rest of the Dev team for their input on the matter.

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2016, 20:07 PM 

Tester

No_Dice_13 wrote:
I can take a look and see if there is a better suited model to represent it but I wouldn't use the hak version because like previously mentioned the animations and what not look stupid and static. But I have free time so i can see what else there might be that still works for the water elemental and then pass it on to the rest of the Dev team for their input on the matter.

I played with it and it was fun. But I did not test the spells effects on it. Happy (more than happy) to assist you!

Uncle-Opustus wrote:

No_Dice_13

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2016, 20:55 PM 

Player

Yeah there really isn't any better models for it unless I bring one in from another pak, which is unlikely they have any other good ones anyway. But can always talk with the other Dev team and see, no promises though.

Ricket Ashgather - The Hin with Attitude

Fighterlvl3

PostPosted: Fri, May 06 2016, 5:42 AM 

Player

how about a blue version of your current form?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]