View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
phantom72phoenix

PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2016, 3:05 AM 

Player

I'm relatively new, so I'm still trying to figure a few things out.

I just tried out the "Burn a DC for XP and Gold" feature, and I think it gave me too much XP. I was level 18 at the time, and according to the post here (http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=84930), I should have gotten 4,893 xp (271.82 XP per level as listed in the post). Instead, burning gave me straight up 18,000 XP, taking me well into lvl 19. A second try did the same thing, giving me 19,000 XP - right into 20.

Has the DC system changed to 1k xp per level, is this a bug, or am I just greatly misreading and misunderstanding what should happen?

[I mean, not that I'm *complaining* about extra XP, but, well, you know. For the sake of correctness or something =)]

Suhjet

PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2016, 3:14 AM 

Player

The DC system has been changed to give you one level for one DC from 2-20, and one-half level for one DC from 21-30. There are some tooltips that aren't up to date.

There are horrors beyond life's edge that we do not suspect,
and once in a while, man's evil prying calls them just within our range.

phantom72phoenix

PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2016, 3:29 AM 

Player

Cool. Makes sense, thanks!

robbi320

PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2016, 9:11 AM 

Player

I actually made a post in "bugs". Sadly, this is not really a bug, but rather a poorly done update. I don't mean this as an attack against the person who performed it, as far as I heard updating the sidebar is difficult... Just frustrates people if you don't know how stuff works. Main reason i prefer NWN to MMOs. You can know exactly how much damage your next attack does. (Even though you only get something with a die roll in it)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]