View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
maglorine

PostPosted: Sun, Aug 28 2016, 21:31 PM 

Player

Minor thing I think. Boinar Borinsbane sells trap making supplies in Cordor East. Most are sold as individual units but also stacks of 10. However, the Quartz Crystals for making Electrical Traps are only sold in units of 1 and do not stack in my inventory either for some reason. Trap crafting uses 1-7 units depending on strength so I'm assuming most crafters buy in bulk.

Not a big deal but more convenience. Buying them 1 at a time is slow and finding them interspersed across your inventory pages is a bother.

NAUX

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 19 2017, 10:51 AM 

Player

Sorry for the necropost, but this is still relevant and I don't want to make another topic on it.

Is the reason that Quartz Crystals are only sold of units of 1 because the item itself does not stack in ones inventory? If this is the case, would it be possible to update or make a new item blueprint that allows for Quartz Crystals to be stacked? Having to fight the Buy/Sell UI to purchase enough materials to make even a few Deadly Lightning traps is a fight no one should have to experience.

I think this issue might also apply to Skeleton's Knuckles too.

Thanks

The inspiration behind the character:
- https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Grenadier_(3.5e_Class)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBjewxCxKLA

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]