View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Commie

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 28 2017, 23:08 PM 

Player

Gribbo wrote:
I think dispell immunity is fine regardless of level because a pc with low bg isn't going to have strong widgets anyways, especially since it takes 15 bg to Max out demon flesh which is probably the best pve widget but only because+5 Nat ac is hard to find from effects versus 50% concealment

yeah i also agree with this.

a weapon master or any martial class is just going to have the things and be hard as fuck to dispel anyway. why make someone who can actually cast it instead of relying on a wand suffer more?

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

RaveN

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 29 2017, 17:34 PM 

Administrative Developer

I would like to note for the record, I am 100% against dispel immunity for any class on Amia. Nothing personal. It's just completely OP.

That said, having everyone dispelled equally on amia as if they were CLVL=Character Level, is exactly the kind of change I would support, for equity and fairness due to the system being broken as it is. I've been beating that drum for a while though. :mrgreen:

Commie

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 29 2017, 17:42 PM 

Player

RaveN wrote:
I would like to note for the record, I am 100% against dispel immunity for any class on Amia. Nothing personal. It's just completely OP.

That said, having everyone dispelled equally on amia as if they were CLVL=Character Level, is exactly the kind of change I would support, for equity and fairness due to the system being broken as it is. I've been beating that drum for a while though. :mrgreen:

Thst would be ideal but I don't know if it's possible.

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

RaveN

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 29 2017, 17:55 PM 

Administrative Developer

It's very possible, :)

Just need to modify the dispel scripts.

Commie

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 29 2017, 18:43 PM 

Player

RaveN wrote:
It's very possible, :)

Just need to modify the dispel scripts.

I say go for it. Fixes a lot of issues.

Additionally it would make my level 29 wizard equally difficult to dispel as my weapon master. Which I never felt made sense, that a "fighter" had more robust potions then a pure caster had for spells.

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:

Gribbo

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 29 2017, 19:12 PM 

Player

RaveN wrote:

I don't think it's op but setting the Cl to raw level works fine too

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3