View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
DukeDublin

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:32 AM 

Player

Can we get a balance check here?

Lesser Planar Binding - 5th
Greater Planar Binding - 8th
Gate - 9th

Red = LvL 6
Green = LvL 18, Casts Implosion + More, 53 Discipline, Tonnes of Feats, Creature Weapon
Grey = LvL 20, Casts Improved Invis, 33 Discipline, UNARMED, 1/4 Duration

Fymor Trueshot

Opustus

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16 2017, 11:19 AM 

Developer

Ribbit! Justice for all! How do the greater frogs, Death and White slaadi, fare in battle?

Anecdote: Poor Silvarus once made a character with the Portal Domain for extended Gates, but little did he know, Gate could not be extended and he was stuck with a white frog that kept disappearing after a short while. lol!

-Kendrick Lamar, good kid

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16 2017, 12:31 PM 

DM

Gate scales up as you level more. If anything green might need to be looked at, also gate summons have creature weapons that dont show up on the sheet.

If I recall right. Green is a caster focus while Gate is more mele/tanking intense.

lilmarcat

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16 2017, 19:56 PM 

Player

If I recall the CE Lesser planar binding Quasit is like... the weakest summon in all of existence. You could flick your 6STR finger at this thing and overkill it. Cool for RP because you should start out summoning things like Quasits/Imps, just mechanically useless :D

Maverick00053

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 16 2017, 20:39 PM 

DM

I have only done a balance pass for Gate, EMD, BG Summons, and something else. Mostly my priority was the epic summons since those tend to be the most seen and used.

A lot of the pre epic stuff is a bit all over the place but that is a bit more work than I am willing to tackle for the sake of a few levels before someone upgrades to the next summon.

With summon creature alone you have 9 levels of summons and 6 different categories you can change between. So that is 54 summons I would need to do a tweaking pass through to fix.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]