View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
TheWok

PostPosted: Sat, Mar 18 2017, 17:14 PM 

Player

Hello,

For those that don't know, I'm a returning player from a few years(Has it been that long ago already?) ago. I'm also an occasional twitch Streamer/Youtuber. My current characters are Barrattiel Hesed and Gen Stamaraster. Hopefully that introduction wasn't too boring. Anyway! Since playing on Barrattiel Hesed I've met a lot of really cool people. Most of them are older players (most have probably been here longer than I) along with a few new ones! That's right brand new players to the server! Now I personally have had a soft spot for this place ever since I found it. Both the staff/players here have made my time not only enjoyable but time I don't regret spending here.

When I originally started playing Gen was my first character that I really stuck with and I love him. Thankfully as one of those icky casters he has provided me with the ability to like most casters in this game amass a bunch of IC wealth. Now as fun as it is to watch the little number next to the stack of coins in my inventory go up and up, I want to do something with that wealth. Being super rich and powerful isn't really Gen's style, and as a player I want to give back to the community that affords me one of my favorite escapes from the mundane world.

So, with Gen I want to start what I dub the "New Player Initiative". If you run into people who are new to Amia send them his way if you see him on. Usually in the Cordor Market Hall. I've taken the liberty of acquiring a few bags from the SheKat's and filling them with things like ghostly visage potions, lowbie drops, and some healing supplies. You know little things that make those early levels a little easier. Please direct any new players or friends that you invite to play here with us to Gen so I can help make their experience fun.

That said the second part of the initiative is:

I plan to on my own accord and hopefully with the DM's blessing come up with some creative quests to run IC. I will supply the monetary or object reward. Something that will help encourage those who aren't veterans of the server to explore the module and find all those neat places that some people have known about for years. If you're interested in these whether as a new player, or an old leveling a new alt don't be afraid to find Gen in game and ask him about work and please tell your friends/IC friends!

Finally I hope the miniplots thing is still going cause I will be trying my hand at tacking advantage of that as it sounds really cool. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to see you in game.

Sig

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 21 2017, 22:02 PM 

Player

Sounds like a good idea and a nice thing to do! Have you posted something about it on the IC message boards? That would give newer players a reason to seek out Gen IC.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]