View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

LetumLux

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 13 2017, 8:18 AM 

Player

Area: Ruins of Udos Dro'xun
Object: Pillar (click-able lore PLC in the middle of the map)
Issue: Typos

There's a couple typos in the lore feedback, and it could use a little polishing in the process when it gets fixed.
I'm not sure which "level" of feedback it is if it's using the scale, but the character I used has 13 Lore.

The current feedback is:

show
This is the old caved in entrance to Udos Dro'xun, an old Drow City underneath Amia Island. The Lolth-ruled somewhat famously did trade dealings with Cordor, it's closest neighbor, for surface goods, even letting surfacers walk around freely if they brought food and water. Udos pre-dates Ultrinnan, the second Drow City to be built in the Amian Localdark by a good many years. While Udos Drox'un was destroyed by a coalition of Underdark monsters in 1369 DR, it wasn't until 1372, when the "Great Quake" of Cordor changed the subterranean architecture of the area, flooding the ruins and much of the surroudning area.

I did a quick edit for copy-paste convenience:

show
This is the old caved-in entrance to Udos Dro'xun, an old Drow city underneath Amia Island. The Lolthite city somewhat famously did trade dealings with Cordor, its closest neighbor, for surface goods; even letting surfacers walk around freely if they brought food and water. Udos Dro'xun pre-dates Ultrinnan, the second Drow city to be built in the Amian Localdark, by a good many years. While Udos Drox'un was destroyed by a coalition of Underdark monsters in 1369 DR, it wasn't until 1372 that the "Great Quake" of Cordor changed the subterranean architecture of the area, flooding the ruins and much of the surrounding area.

p.s. This is the first time I've had a chance to see the area since the update, and I dig the changes!

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 13 2017, 10:31 AM 

Player

Tormak typing strikes again. :oops: