View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
RaveN

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 01 2017, 20:25 PM 

Administrative Developer

If the players can realistically influence the treaty then it seems to be a ripe point of RP to engage in, if you wanted to weaken it IC, however, after reading some of the opinions on this thread, some people are already "OOC happy to let the credits roll" on good in amia. My personal reaction to that isn't that great; and it gives me the same kickback I get when I think about the invincible cities.

It's my own evaluation that having an island-wide treaty that extends from A to B should be unrealistic to maintain IC without egos and humans ruining everything like they always do, but it's also a testament that evil has no place if this possibility is not there.

P.S. We aren't talking about NATO, and all that stuff, and even if we were, look at big boy president, he is an example of why this aforementioned policy is OOC to make it 'comfy' for good. The time period we are talking about a time period closer to the middle ages where England fought France over the smallest thing like trade, in-between wiping out their own population for being the wrong sect of Christianity.. Where China had a 2000 year civil war over house dynasties, same as Japan and their feudal society, Montezuma leading Jaguars into the sacrificial altar, Egyptians writing hieroglyphics to emphasize just how much more they know about astronomy than the rest of us after they got their latest war with their neighbors. Really kind of sick of 21st century comparisons ;( It's almost like people who make them forget the centuries of learning humans had to do before we arrived here.

Commie

PostPosted: Thu, Jun 01 2017, 21:25 PM 

Player

that's what this topic was meant to be about.

shaking up the 'alliance'

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.

Magiros

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 11 2017, 17:57 PM 

Player

Trust me, players can change the Treaty. It will take, most likely, a lot of of work. It did take a great amount of work to get Winya out of it back in the day. I think over a year or so, but it did happen. How it happened and who pursued it, take a look IC and IG to find out. Some info can be found in forums too, but a lot of it was RP IG to make it happen. Now, if Winya is back in it, I don't think it would be stated here. Instead of doing the IC work to find out how things are, this is an OOC approach to have info verified by OOC sources.

By the way, good start is to destroy those logistics. Bring those damn portals down.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 11 2017, 18:25 PM 

Player

Winya leaving the Treaty was solely a player thing.

Infernal_Pain

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 10 2017, 22:17 PM 

Player

Also, it's not awfully difficult to shake the foundations of that alliance. At all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2