View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
kindlegem

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 09 2019, 6:48 AM 

Player

A single folded sheet of parchment was left with the Three Steps Academy Registrar by a dark-skinned man. It appears to be the Academy application template painstakingly filled out in neat block letters.

show
1. Full Name: Mojaya Mwanga of Chult

2. Race: Human

3. Gender:
Man

4. Background: I, Mojaya Mwanga am a man of the Tabaxi. I am great hunter and warrior with the quiet and sure step of the black panther.

5. What made you want to become a Shadowdancer? I, Mojaya Mwanga am still seen by keen eyed men who watch for those who prowl in the night. I seek the art of the shadowdancer to conceal me from even the most hawk-eyed men and disappear in plain sight.

6. How did you hear about the Academy? I, Mojaya Mwanga ventured far and wide in these lands, just as I did the jungles of Chult. I stumbled within a dark rift that took me to the Plane of Shadow where the town Shadowscape. My curiosity brought me to the Academy where I dutifully studied the booked I was kindly given and earned three insignia, but I have yet to achieve the mastery I desire so I seek a tutor to hone my talent and shadow abilities.

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 10 2019, 13:46 PM 

Player

*The application finds its way onto the Grandmaster's desk where he reviews in in silence. The next time Mojaya arrives at the academy, he would be met.*

//pm me some times and we can meet up

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]