View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Fox Nightshade

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 25 2010, 18:34 PM 

Player

"My whole life in one bag," Fox Nightshade sighs as she packs the last of her things. But nothing could put Fox in a bad mood today. Derrin's induction still on her mind as she dashed down the stairs, waved goodbye to Nomads leaving a note saying 'thanks for room' and a handful of gold (barely what she owed for rent). Before long she arrived at the Three Steps Academy. Classes weren't due to start for another month but she had nowhere else to go. Fox ran her hand over a top bunk and pushed her pack underneath, it reminded her of the orphanage, "this will be just fine". The common room was completely quiet, "time for an explore"... ((Just add to the story if fox would find you in the academy x))

Characters: Fox Nightshade, Liyra, Madison Harker (Log in: MD88) (Amia Chat)

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Wed, Aug 25 2010, 19:23 PM 

Player

Derrin just happened to look up as Aldius walked through the door to the teachers lounge. Making her way though the main lobby was a familiar face, lit by a bright smile and eager eyes.
A smile of his own spread across his face as Fox, the newest student to the Three Steps Academy, made her way in.
"I don't know what you said to her, Derrin, but she all but laughed at the exam" A momentary look of confusion flashed across his face. "I may have to reconsider some of the questions."
Derrin smiled at the teacher. "You and Soim are a good start. Wait till she goes to Tonilyl's class" He left his statement unfinished, but gave Aldius a knowing look. The two of them sharing a short chuckle. "She's a good student. I hope she sticks it out."

Derrin leaned a bit closer to Aldius and let his voice drop low. "And she can dance too!"

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 26 2010, 2:12 AM 

Player

Coming through the door Instructor Fel'Brin makes for his favorite chair in the deeply shadowed corner of the room. Halfway there he notices a new student studying at a table in the lounge area. Changing directions Fel'Brin approaches the new student and introduces himself. "It is always refreshing to see new dancers taking on full time study here at the Academy. If you ever need anything of me, I would be more than happy to assist you in any way" After a quick conversation Fel'Brin heads back to his chair feeling a small smile on his lips.

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

Fox Nightshade

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 26 2010, 8:17 AM 

Player

Fox grins up from a couple of books at Fel'Brin, "Thanks, Sir. Names Fox." After exchanging pleasantries she heads to the library to return the books. Fox places the first back but the second wont fit back in, after a firm push and a few cusses she manages to force it into the shelf. To her disappear this causes the books on the shelf behind to start tumbling down in an almost domino effect: the entire back row of books suddenly comes crashing to floor! "No no no! oh crap!" She tries to stuff them back in no particular order as the library door opens to behind her, "It was like this when I came in!"...

Characters: Fox Nightshade, Liyra, Madison Harker (Log in: MD88) (Amia Chat)

Karelg

PostPosted: Thu, Aug 26 2010, 22:05 PM 

Player

As Fox tries to put the books back into the shelf, Anasthia appears out of an shadow with a grin on her face. "You'll have to work on that clumsiness if you want to survive as a dancer."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]