View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Sin4given

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 29 2011, 1:32 AM 

Player

A new figure is seen walking through the Academy. He is not being stealthy as you could plainly see him but he does seem to be rather quiet, save for the the muffled movement of his clothes or padded chain vest. Strapped to his back is longbow and an exotic looking longsword. He has a hood pulled up as he moves through the Academy. Entering the library he begins to look over the books, humming to himself.

Looking to make a new siggy! PM me if you want the challenge.

Simeron

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2011, 15:29 PM 

Player

On one of his many comings and goings from the Academy, Krugan will make note of the person and casually walk in behind him, taking a Shadow Tome out, sitting in a comfortable chair where he can observe while appearing to read the book.

If acknowledged, he will nod and give a small smile until further interaction is needed.

Sin4given

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 30 2011, 15:33 PM 

Player

Simeron wrote:
On one of his many comings and goings from the Academy, Krugan will make note of the person and casually walk in behind him, taking a Shadow Tome out, sitting in a comfortable chair where he can observe while appearing to read the book.

If acknowledged, he will nod and give a small smile until further interaction is needed.

There is no ackwoledgement to anyone. The elf seems to be quite engrossed in the book, often seen reading and re-reading pages over and over.

Simeron

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 0:50 AM 

Player

Krugan will finally take a look at the book title and if possible, glance inside when he passes, having been around the elf for some time as to appear inconspicuous when he does so.

Sin4given

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 5:39 AM 

Player

The book would look like a normal one for the shelves, but due to the elf sitting in the corner, passing behind him would be hard. As for the title it would say "Beginngings to Shadow Dancing"

Simeron

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 07 2011, 17:30 PM 

Player

*Krugan would not pass behind him given the difficulty and that it would most likely be obvious. Given the title, he would find a second copy of the book, confirming what he already knows. Then sit next to him, his copy of the book open so he could see the spine title*

"Hmm...good basic information. Detailed and well thought out. I think a beginner Dancer should be able to use this to pass the tests the three teachers would offer. Of course, nothing beats having a personal instructor to teach the finer points of Dancing."

He'll glance up.

"Don't you think?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]