View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Tysonm1

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 29 2012, 1:55 AM 

Player

Delicately written in fine elven scripture, a message was placed upon the noticeboard or aside somewhere to be easily noticed by Grandmaster Brinston or other teachers with some authority within the academy.

Malla Teachers,

I would like some permission to be using some violent technology within the storage room in the lower area, simple crossbows will be used and non-enchanted bolts. There'll be a simple tug-to-fire mechanism installed so I can begin using a technique that I wish to attempt and practice on that will come in useful for students at later dates, notes will be provided on what I wish and what it is called if needed.

I would care for permission since I would not like any awkward meetings where a student was shot in a face when he came to collect some paper for the rest of the class - darkness forbid it being a teacher that got shot! Keeping in mind that this technique shall be kept to myself and used only when safety measures have been taken. There might be the odd "bumps in the night" but such is to be expected

Do reply,

Rasvim

Spam armor for all intents and purposes is only limited to the size of the internet.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]