View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Casvenx

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 19 2013, 22:05 PM 

Player

Recently some new blood has been seen around the Academy, a man of fiendish descent wearing hunter's leathers.

On his most recent trip through the shadowplane, he leaves a message on the notice board. The writing is precise, but the signature is illegibly sloppy.
Quote:
"Private instruction of advanced techniques (i.e. the shadowjump) is sought. You will find me a fast learner.

Leave a note, I'll find you.

S."

//My IG times are irregular. Either catch me online or PM me?

LollipopSpider

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 19 2013, 23:43 PM 

Player

A note wrote:
S,

Bold statement. I now leave a note. If you can manage to find me, I may teach you.

Let's see how fast you learn.

Tairis

Sphinx

PostPosted: Sun, May 19 2013, 20:11 PM 

Player

It seems that another new arrival has located these two particular notes, and has began lurking the halls of the academy in search of something... or someone.

Rigela

PostPosted: Sun, May 19 2013, 20:30 PM 

Player

Once more Shyllia would blaze in to the academy in a merry mood, and a note clutched in one hand. Poking about the place curiously, in search of someone she would eventually leave her note within the library for Fel'brin, before taking her time to take advantage of the knowledge within. She'd spend a time watching what dancers (that weren't hiding from sight) curiously, before trotting off on her way to tend to other matters.

Quote:
Oh dancer of the night!

We need to meet once more and continue our talks. More has shown itself and I need to poke your mind for more answers to my questions and thoughts that arise.

- Shyllia

Hrothmus

PostPosted: Sun, May 19 2013, 21:51 PM 

Player

*A dark hooded, man sits in one of the two comfortable leather chairs by the front door. This, his usual spot, is more often than not occupied by himself. He watches the students and visitors as they enter, train in, and leave the academy. Occasionally a student will approach to ask a question, but usually, he remains still, reading his books*

Fel'Brin - I am one with the shadows

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]