View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
AgainShe

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 3:07 AM 

Player

~read on other plane~

The Keeper was located, way closer than expected. He is in the water of the chasm of a cavern accessable through the cavern upon the north-western cliff of the city. We located it and felt the power of the beast but succeeded to return.

Ust'sutrinos Auen'nal Tinnerai failed to assist us in securing the area, acting disrespectfully, unbecoming the rank he was keeping, informing us it was only My'afin's affair. Perhaps his mind has been damaged even more than expected. So we had to use the aid of Spider Guards, to ensure no commoner of the city would be lured into the chasm by the powers of the creature. The city does not need more losses if they could be avoided.

Time to act is nearing,
Lolth tlu malla!

Vierrae, ilharess My'afin.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Mar 06 2012, 18:41 PM 

Player

Ul’ath’tallar Nizzre’tyne leaned forward to whisper in the ear of the rather handsome masseuse who was adding red to her toenails. “You know,” she purred “best not mention my even being here lest the warrior Streeaka’ael find out.” She knew the veiled threat was probably unnecessary; the staff at the Velvet Quivver was discrete. And her Streeaka'ael knew very well where she was at all times. However, her Streeaka’ael was away and this particular male did a nice pedicure. No sense in getting him maimed or killed for talking out of turn.

She leaned back and read the letter. Soon an annoyed frown creased her delicate features. She took a moment to compose herself and rubbed at the wrinkles on her forehead. “I swear if I get wrinkles from this, heads will roll.” She said in Drow. Then to the masseuse she said “It seems we are done for the moment.” And not long later she was gone into a portal effect.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]