View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
Transcendental Templar

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 02 2011, 21:44 PM 

Player

//I have decided it'll be best to remove the contents of this thread due to the potentially metagamey content. As I said in that topic, please limit the contents of your posts to stuff which is warranted in a public forum (so stuff that is common knowledge, and/or does not invite metagaming)

,bare-foot servants, too.
Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl,
Two riders were approaching,
The wind began to howl
All along the watchtower!"

Didi

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 02 2011, 22:16 PM 

Player

// wow... is this something being enforced on EVERY thread now?

Transcendental Templar

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 02 2011, 22:30 PM 

Player

//I received a valid complaint as to the contents of this thread. I was weary of some of the sensitive IC details it disclosed before. However, I ultimately removed it because of the complaint.

Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl,
The wind began to howl

Didi

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 03 2011, 8:35 AM 

Player

// That makes more sense. Because I've read thousands of threads with waaaaay more metagamable information than this one, and never seen any removed before.

However, I simply don't have the time to coordinate my actions four or more ways through pms, so without a public thread for this, I will just have to opt out of any interaction with this plot at all. Sorry guys.

This isn't sour grapes: I have just sent out pms on another matter to ask for a public thread because I didn't have the time to coordinate in multiple pms.

Transcendental Templar

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 03 2011, 12:10 PM 

Player

//Forward everything to me, and I'll coordinate. All of you (the parties involved here) need to go through me with whatever (be it escape attempts, scrying, true ressing, or other)

I'm here for stuff like this, and I'll happily mediate between all the involved parties.

Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl,
The wind began to howl

Didi

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 03 2011, 12:46 PM 

Player

// Thanks, that works. I am moving house tomorrow, so just don't have time to collect all the sets of permissions for pnp spells. Speaking of which, could you please repost the links to the scrying and locating PnP spells, please? My pc with all the dnd files is kaput.

Transcendental Templar

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 03 2011, 12:56 PM 

Player

Ok.

Selvec Darkon wrote:
//Blame the playerbase for it's wonton abuse of the spell over the last two years. Particularly one group which shall remain nameless.

There are a number of locating spells that your character could cast Didi, or find a mage whom could cast them. Your character has enough reason to I assume, and a connection to the two dead, so it would likely work. For those spells, you would need a DM or the permission of all players involved. So the dead people I'd say.

Scrying or Greater Scrying for a cleric.
Scrying
Greater Scrying

Or hell's, even "locate object" if you know an object they where carrying.
Locate Object

That website is an accepted source of PnP spells btw.

Its not hard to find an alternative to one of the most powerful Cleric healing spells in DnD.

Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl,
The wind began to howl

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 2:14 AM 

Player

You do realize ou can add more than one recipeient to PMs, right? This makes doing multi-sender PMs much easier and allows the 4way or more coordination via PM that you need. Seems a poor reason to opt out just becausea DM tried to protect you from metagaming.

Didi

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 19:02 PM 

Player

I don't have time to coordinate between multiple parties, nor do I have time to write an essay on precisely why it would take time to coordinate between multiple parties.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 21:06 PM 

Player

Everyone else does it just fine. 8)

The Great Equalizer

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 21:33 PM 

Player

I believe it is called having a life, now I know that it may be hard to believe, I myself thought it madness at first.
But it is true, some people actually have more important things to do than dealing with the OOC components of a game.

Didi

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 05 2011, 21:34 PM 

Player

TY, TGE.

Everyone else isn't moving house, working full time plus overtime, plus raising a one year old baby. I have told you Tormak, if you want to deal with the issues you have with me, you may contact me privately and I will get around to responding to you, when I have time.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 0:14 AM 

Player

Issues? No. I gave you polite advice on how to better and more easily coordinate multiple parties with PMs via the multiple sender/carbon copy system. 8)

Galenson

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 2:41 AM 

Player

Location: Down Under, calculating your demise with blunt expressions.

If you don't have time, delegate. Its what you have faction buddies for. The key word: Faction.

"I'll think of something once Amia:EE drops."

Didi

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 7:41 AM 

Player

Okay, Galenson, I will delegate to my one remaining active memberwho isn't captured in this scenario , a scout, and get him to cast the scrying spells. Nothing wrong with that plan. As opposed to the dm who is already sorting this out.

And Tormak, you know perfectly well that I am not just talking about your behaviour in this thread, but about the long, full page rants you had on a private forum accusing me of slinking behind your back and bad mouthing you with slander. If you are going to pretend to have forgotten that ugly affair, I can certainly quote it for you in its entirity, unlike other similar rants in the past, including the one in which you discussed why you thought I was bad at my profession, which you have deleted.

TormakSaber wrote:
Everyone else does it just fine. 8)

By the way, just in case you do not know the difference, Tormak, this is not being helpful. This is pure snark.

I ask for a lock on this thread, since TT has kindly agreed to act as coordinator in this matter and it is not an issue which requires drive by bitching.

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 9:34 AM 

Player

Quote:
if you want to deal with the issues you have with me, you may contact me privately and I will get around to responding to you, when I have time.

Didi

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 16:31 PM 

Player

Let me rephrase. I do not have a problem with you that the rest of the DM team is unaware of, or prepared to deal with, or have any hope that you are capable of self awareness or change.

If you DO want me to pursue issues I have with you, rather than my preferred method of mutual avoidance, I will want access to the thread a couple of years ago from which you deleted all your offensive posts and split them to a topic accessible only by DMs (the ones missing from this one viewtopic.php?f=50&t=43816&start=0 to be more precise). I will also want access to the deleted thread which got my husband barred, as I believe that was the one in which you made a comment saying I was bad at my job. Id also like access to the old Qos'Yutsu forum threads as well please, as you had some doozies on there, including a very pleasant "Don't let the door hit you on your way out."

Once you have provided me with these, I will schedule an MSN conversation to discuss the issues with your forum behaviour towards me over the past several years. If you wish me to follow the complaints procedure, I will do so to the letter.

CookieMonster

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 19:36 PM 

Player

Di'es Irae Unqua - Priestess of Lolth

Ekaterina Nemetskya - Rashemi Druid

TormakSaber

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 22:26 PM 

Player

Your stated topics do not exist. I have scoured 5 years of removed topics in our archive forum specifically for moved topics. We do not delete, we move and archive.

Considering that the topics are not there I question whether or not they exist to begin with. There are exactly 4 posts moved and they are not from that topic and have nothing to do with the things you have stated.

You ask for a lock and you get it. For the record, I am not keen on conditionals and blackmail-like situations before you speak to me. If you have an issue you simply talk to me. You do not demand access to DM forums, which, unfortunately, you will not get.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]