View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Didi

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 03 2011, 18:11 PM 

Player

// I have two players who have kindly offered to start new characters to come and work at Iniquity as slaves. I'm hoping that we can start right at the beginning with a slave sale. If we have any budding slave traders out there (I know there's at least one) who want to rp selling Veh'dra these slaves, that would be fantastic. This thread is to co-ordinate playing times and get this rolling!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oigle, the Qos'Yutsu butler, walks through the streets of Edonil with his usual undertaker's expression. Under his arm, he carries a pock marked metal scroll holder. Pausing at the most frequented corners of the outpost, he reaches into the scroll case and pulls out a rolled up advert. He stoops down and secures the escaping corners with two knees and one hand, using the other hand to fish out a pot and brush from his magically voluminous pockets. Applying enough paste to make the poster difficult to remove, he reaches as high as he can to stick it to the wall at a height suitable for a drow to read easily. Taking a step back, he looks at it appraisingly to make sure it is level. This process is repeated a dozen times around the streets of Edonil, L'Obsul, Zanshibon, Tarkuul and Underport.

The notice reads as follows:

Slaves required for the following positions

Bar staff, bouncers, cooks, brewers, entertainers, card dealers and dancers to work in Edonil's finest entertainments venue, INIQUITY.
No experience necessary as full training will be given.
All races will be considered and a fair price paid.

Contact one of the Qos'Yutsu quellar in Edonil for further information. Tradesmen wishing to set up a contract of business may also seek out members of Qos'Yutsu at INIQUITY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// If any one else wants to be "bought", feel free to chime in. The conditions of slavery always use to require not levelling. These conditions will still be maintained ICly - if there is any sign that the slaves may pose an unnecessary risk, they will be "disposed of". I will also be enforcing an IC restriction to Edonil for any participating slaves, unless specific permission is given otherwise.

I tend to play 20:00 - 22:00 GMT, five or more days a week.

Selvec Darkon

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 04 2011, 12:46 PM 

Player

Location: On a Disk, carried by four elephants, which stand on a gigantic turtle.

*Kroann, a duergar stonemason and slaver, looks at the notice with interest. The few slaves he has collected were beginning to dwindle, and the last he had left working the mines where getting worn out fast. He considers the offer, as he walks off to better inspect his stock.*

//If nobody else wishes to do this in the time frame you need it Didi, Kroann is available to do it. He's a PC I don't play often anymore, so I'd rather only use him if nobody more active doesn't want to.

"Do ye know where the Holy-Flamin' Frost-brand Gronk-slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' woundin' an' returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-out-yer-bum is?"

Last edited by Selvec Darkon on Wed, Jan 05 2011, 3:00 AM, edited 2 times in total.

Didi

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 04 2011, 17:58 PM 

Player

// Thanks Selvec, that's really good of you. I'm moving tomorrow, and may have a day or two internet outage, so I will see where we are when I get back. Much appreciated, I think it would be nice to start as far back with the story for the slaves as possible.

Sin4given

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 09 2011, 23:38 PM 

Player

//Mmmm hello? Sorry to post OoCly, but could anyone tell me the status of this? I was one of the ones who volunteered as was Merrien. Could anyone tell me if we could continue with this or not? I haven't seen Didi in a while, as well. Anyone know her status?

Looking to make a new siggy! PM me if you want the challenge.

The Great Equalizer

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 10 2011, 2:57 AM 

Player

//For certain reasons that I won't go into Didi has opted out of Amia related stuff, so I've more or less been dealing with Qos'Yutsu and Iniquity.
I really don't have much knowledge about this in particular although I am certainly available for the handling of it if you want to pursue it.

Selvec Darkon

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 10 2011, 12:14 PM 

Player

Location: On a Disk, carried by four elephants, which stand on a gigantic turtle.

//Offer to Didi involving my Duergar PC still stands then, just directed at you TGE. I've rped with both Sin and Merrien, so making it work shouldn't be a problem.

"Do ye know where the Holy-Flamin' Frost-brand Gronk-slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' woundin' an' returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-out-yer-bum is?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]