View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
LetumLux

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 04 2011, 8:50 AM 

Player

Written in Drow, some fliers appear in the bazaar. One is left on the counter of Iniquity.

Honored Matrons; I offer my trade as a gem cutter to Edonil; to the women of power that wish to be decorated in as exquisite of gems as the wrath they reap for the Dread Queen.

Miners; Have you a surplus of raw stone and your masters require only the metals?

Bring me the earth, and I will make jewels of it. If you are interested in a contract, contact Zesolin Hlath by way of L'Obsul Trade House.

LetumLux

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 02 2011, 8:25 AM 

Player

Those that either frequent Edonil's commons or make it a habit to ask on recent activities may become aware that a drow woman has taken over the lease of the store that overlooks the bazaar. The woman is easily noticed by her habit of wearing stark white silk accoutrement. Whether or not she intends to use the building as a store front or merely a warehouse is yet to be seen.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]