View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Didi

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 06 2011, 22:49 PM 

Player

I would not post in a public forum, but you do not extend the same courtesy. The posts existed. Please do not try to make me look like a liar.

Didi wrote:
What happened, please, to the posts which have been deleted here, without comment?

TormakSaber wrote:
The first batch of four were split by myself, as I said I would, and as you said to do so in your last post. "if you wish to split the topic, please do so."

There are no other deleted posts in the topic unless a player deleted it themselves.

Didi wrote:
split =/= deleted

DM EDIT: PMed.

TormakSaber wrote:
"split" simply means I removed the posts and they are in a DM archive. It was only those four posts and I am almost positive no one is interested in a discussion where you and I bicker back and forth about things that do not matter in the context of the greater Drow community. I used the word m"Split" because we do not delete posts, Mags does not allow it. Everything is merely archived.

Regarding the post in which you made a comment about my ability as a teacher, it was in the post which soriano_ got banned for. I have looked at all his available posts, and the ones which he got banned for are not there. Since he is definitely banned for forum behaviour, logic states that the thread once existed. I dinstinctly recall you making a very bitchy comment when I left last time in the Qos forums, so I know that thread was not made up either (you were one of the two main reasons for my departure).

I fail to see how gathering evidence of our previous interactions constitutes blackmail. Evidence which you, as moderator, have at least on one occassion removed, as shown above. You have now in the past month accused me of lying, sneaking behind your back, spreading slander and blackmailing you. I do not really think at this point an MSN conversation is going to get us anywhere and have asked to bypass this stage.

Again, if you did not make accusations against me on a public forum, I would have this conversation more privately. However, if you use your moderator priveleges to make accusations against me in a public forum before locking a thread, I will respond in the same arena to clear my name.

Didi

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 07 2011, 7:48 AM 

Player

Edited previous post.

Transcendental Templar

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 07 2011, 8:41 AM 

Player

I am locking this thread. If you guys want to continue this exchange, please do it in PMs.

I'm not going to point a finger at one party or the other. Just stop doing it in public.

,bare-foot servants, too.
Outside in the distance
A wild cat did growl,
Two riders were approaching,
The wind began to howl
All along the watchtower!"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]