View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
beciv

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 13 2011, 6:36 AM 

Player

Sutrinos Streeaka'ael sat at the desk in the office of the magthere his sword laying on the table next to his hand as he read a book on battle tactics. The door burst open and Ul'saruk Aly'isgar stood there for a second as Streeaka' stood and saluted. She then grinned and vanished. Streeaka' grabed his swords and called upon the powers imbued in him by his Pact with Selvetarm then tapped his bracer allowing him to see her invisible with her swords drawn directly in front of him.

He showed no emotion as she swung on him and nicked his cheek with her blade "Bloodstorm" it hummed loudly with the contact. More out of reflex from the training he endured under the Ul'saruk than out of planning he bashed his shield into her knocking her to the ground. He swung at her once, missing her then quickly sucked down a haste potion before she could regain her stance. Afterall a drow should not fight fair. She stood and swung again but his movements were far to fast for her. The battle was over much more quickly than he had expected. He let her bleed on the floor for a few moments not wanting her to see the pleasure on his face at her defeat. She was afterall his Ul'saruk. Her wounds quickly regenerated as he stood there and recomposed himself to his normal stoic expression.

Streeaka'ael watched her stand and said "Ul'saruk, I have come to enjoy these suprise attacks." He grinned slightly as he saw her blood trailing down her armor and not his this time. He dabbed at the knick on his cheek with a clean rag and tossed it on the floor after the bleeding was staunched. Then looked over her injuries and restored her to full health with a scroll.

"What now my Ul'saurk?" He said after she was healed.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 13 2011, 6:53 AM 

Player

Aly’isgar had her usual serious look remembering that her student had not offered her a hand up once his last blade thrust felled her to the stones of the Ul’Saruk’s office. As so many times before she surprised him with attack. He responded. All those hours of training and slicing him to within inches of his life had produced a fine warrior.

He had stood over her and his features held a look of cool passiveness yet she noted the twitch of his cheek and that gave away his pleasure at seeing her, finally, on the floor. He had used everything at his disposal to defeat her. Every dirty trick, every maneuver, every move had been fluid even to the point of trapping her in a corner so she couldn’t use the furniture nor retreat out the door. That was a risk considering her strength.

“He is too tall for a jaluk, too obsessed with cleanliness and his sword too large and unwieldy.” She had told the Ul’ath’tallar in front of Streeaka’ael. Then she explained why he would replace her.

Aly’isgar thought the Ul’ath’tallar wise to wait and see if Streeaka’ael could handle the position. Aly’isgar herself knew he would. Finishing the new carving of Streeaka’ael, this one in a menacing pose his too large blade held high and his face cold anger, his lips parted and he was shouting something. She remembered his one shout all the times she trained him. “Selvetarm!”

Finally, there was a jaluk worth giving the position to. And, Aly’isgar smiled to herself, she wouldn’t have to listen to whinny jaluk any more.

She put the Streeaka’ael piece in her pocket and finished up the Melee Magthere posting. She had taken off all those except the ones that impressed her. The ones who whined at having their names removed would be the new Ul’Saruks problem now. After tacking the post to the notice board she strode out of the Ul’Saruks office. He knew where to reach her.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]