View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Thu, Feb 24 2011, 3:55 AM 

Player

*Within the Melee Magthere Venorik continues his training however now more frequently training within, he spends hours training with rapier an shield with any who will join him or just with the combat dummy's to increase his stamina. When he is not hear is is often patrolling Edonil or in his small house just above the market place.*

*He would if asked perform any duty's so fitted with his ranks within Melee Magthere, an would be inquiring with those of ranks above him as to what his standing orders are, as he has not been informed of such with all the changes in leadership and Quellar disputes.*

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Thu, Mar 10 2011, 23:44 PM 

Player

*Venorik'Elghinn will be seen every three cycles patrolling the surroundings of the city as well as short patrols in the city. He would also spend two or so hours in the Melee Magthere training, an offering assistance to any Sargtlin or Ust Sargtlin that require it, as well as pushing them to patrol the city and its outskirts periodically, An so he sets up a chart on the wall of the Melee Magthere training room, listing when he is patrolling in hopes of organizing something more .. detailed then "patrol at your lesure".*

beciv

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 11 2011, 0:43 AM 

Player

*Streeaka'ael posts under Venorik'Elghinn's memmo*

Venorik'Elghinn currently holds no rank within the Magthere and therefore cannot give any orders. I am currently reviewing old rosters and personell files to find information on his previous rank. Should he require anything of the Magthere he may present himself in person. My Current findings however show no listing of him holding rank or performing duties in Edonil.

*signed*
Ul'saruk Streeaka'ael Jess d'l'Orbb

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 11 2011, 2:03 AM 

Player

The confident stride of a familiar figure enters the Magthere and Aly'isgar reads the latest. She adds the following in her neat and precise writing:

Ul'Saruk - I have never heard of this one. He did not report when ordered to. If you have plans of discipline I am available.
Sutrinos Aly'isgar

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Fri, Mar 11 2011, 9:07 AM 

Player

// for the reccord i did report in all 3-4 of the temporoary melee mag posts that were hear, and attended some rp sessions. but the leadership had changed frequently and we lost half the threads in this dam hak.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]