View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
AK47-

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 12 2011, 2:01 AM 

Player

*signs are put up all over Edonil*

With the blessings of the Ul'yath'tallar I issue a challenge to the Ilharess of Tinnerai to a battle to the death, the victor will prove that they hold the power of the Valsharess and will be the true Ilharess of Tinnerai. THe loser will be dead and if for some reason is brought from the dead shall forever be bannished to the wastelands for the rest of their pitiful lives.

Signed
Yathrin Sin'vrae Tinnerai.

P Three

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 12 2011, 2:21 AM 

DM

Dearest sister;
I'm afraid I must remind you that you left Tinnerai, and are therefore ineligible to become Il'haress until such time as I decide you are worthy.

Given the childish temper tantrums you have been throwing, that is unlikely.

We have more important matters than your pride at hand, as I notice you have done nothing to aid in the destruction of Velthura and her heretical house.

You, my dear, whiny sister, must learn how il'haressen act before you are capable of being one. You lost. Deal with it, or deal with it. We are not kivvil barbarians to battle to the death for honour.

Act like a drow, not a dwarf. And use the time you have to learn our ways to figure out WHY you are not being handed the reins to Tinnerai.

Sincerely,
May'ryna Tinnerai.

Also, the next time you use MY house's name in public, be prepared to be arrested. You are not Tinnerai. Nor shall you be whilst I draw breath. A choice YOU made.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

AK47-

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 12 2011, 2:51 AM 

Player

I believe dos are mistaken as I have naut left Tinnerai and am more than eligible to challenge dos. So Eligible infact that I have the blessings of the Ul'yath'tallar and dos have proven dosst weakness to all of Edonil and to the Ul'yath'tallar and most importantly the valsharess.

Sin'vrae Tinnerai

P Three

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 12 2011, 2:59 AM 

DM

Allow me to rephrase.

With your insults and flippantly storming away with an, as I recall, "Vith this shit", I determined you were not an appropriate fit for the House, and was gratified that you seem to feel the same.

Thus, you are not Tinnerai. As Il'haress, this is -my- call, not yours. I do not need your prideful bitching to tell me my worth. The Valsharess has made it plain for -all- to see my worth, when She granted me this position.

You will not get your kivvil battle, sister dear. This will be settled as Drow.

If you want the position, take it. If you cannot, you don't deserve it. All the mean words on paper in the world will not make you more than an uneducated brute with no ability to spin the webs our Queen so desires.

A pity, jalil. Now. Do not use MY qu'ellar name again. And you will report at your earliest for punishment for using it this time.

You were warned.

May'ryna Tinnerai

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sat, Nov 12 2011, 5:31 AM 

Player

None other than the Ul'ath'tallar herself is seen adding to the postings.

The Temple and Ul'ath'tallar supports the ambition of all our Dread Queens own.

However, the Temple and the Ul'ath'tallar does NOT interfere in House business. Further more to insinuate that the Temple or Ul'ath'tallar would choose a noble houses Ilharess is grounds for punishment for the individual that makes this claim.

Lolth tlu Malla,
Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]