View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 19 2011, 19:22 PM 

Player

*The familiar figure of slave 52 dashes into the Melee Magthere dropping off a letter from the Temple addressed to “Ul’saruk Zeketh’ryn”. As usual, he would bow to any drow there and dash off again. Although the letter carries the seal of the Temple it is not sealed and might be read by anyone who happened into the Ul'Saruks office.*

Ul’Saurk Zeketh’ryn,

First, congratulations on your recent promotion to Ul’Saruk. I can say this with confidence since the former Ul’saruk Lo’milmar, after abandoning his post, has been taken into the Temple as the Slave handler. He is no longer fit for any Melee Magthere duties thus he shall serve our Queen in this diminished capacity.

Second, I will expect that any warriors with divine abilities or gifts of power through Selvetarm or Lolth via the demon realm be sent to the Temple for testing as possible Spider Guard. Any who do not qualify will be sent back to serve the Melee Magthere. Do keep in mind that the Spider Guard are exclusive to the Temple and do not report to anyone other than the ranking Yath’tallars.

Finally, my condolences for you losing your position soon since you are not currently a noble. As you know the Matron Mothers council has ruled that no commoner shall hold a position higher than the lowest position in the Sorcere or Melee Magthere. However, I am certain that your mistress and I can find you a suitable position in service to the Temple should you qualify.

Lolth tlu Malla,
Ul’ath’tallar Nizzre’tyne

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]