View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
AgainShe

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 11 2012, 17:15 PM 

Player

A small gift was left upon the altar in the twilight. That was a body of a newborn child, a boy. Perfectly formed and clean, with little silvery hairs and dark skin, lifeless, choked upon birth, it was laying upon the blood covered black stone, adorned with beautiful diamonds.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 11 2012, 17:29 PM 

Player

Ul’ath’tallar Nizzre’tyne glided into the alter room and bowed deeply before she approached the alter. She stopped mid-stride as the realization of what lay upon the alter hit her.

A smile started slowly until her perfect white teeth with sharpened canines glittered in the gentle low light. Her voice was filled with pride and approval as she called out with full volume.

“Lolth tlu Malla!”

ainjyll

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 13 2012, 4:04 AM 

Player

The spiders of the Temple accept the sacrifice of the child and the gems. First devouring the proffered meal and then pushing the bones left behind and the gems into the deep pit just behind the alter. Those familiar with the temperament of the Holy Children of Lolth that reside within the Temple's sanctum might find it odd that the arachnids didn't go after the sacrifice with the usual gusto that they devour the offerings, but feast they did nonetheless.

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III

AgainShe

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 13 2012, 4:30 AM 

Player

Vierrae spent time in the Temple, waiting for the sacrifice to be accepted, waiting for the Valsharess to decide if it was pleasing to her. As finally the spiders descended upon the child's corpse, the young priestess breathed out quietly, relieved.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Fri, Apr 13 2012, 19:57 PM 

Player

Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne has a few whispered words for Yath'tallar Vierrae.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]