View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Anatida

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 10 2012, 7:20 AM 

Player

A messenger in Tinnerai livery posts the following message near the leyline node, and then delivers a copy to the Temple, each noble house, and both academies. A house slave can be seen working for hours gathering all of the past notices that linger around the city and disposing of them.

Quote:
Chel'el d'Cressen: The City - The three main caverns known as Loniar Har'ol, Edonil, and Mu'll Har'ol

Citizen – Any member of a recognized house, Noble, Merchant, or Common, within the city
- or a member in good standing with one of the current academies
- or a member in good standing of the Temple
- or a refugee living within the city at the time of this posting.

Open Trade – The marketplace within the main cavern of Edonil is open for trade with all underdark races.

Cavern Security – Non-citizens are limited to the marketplace within the main cavern of Edonil. Any non-citizen found wandering outside the marketplace is to be treated as a suspected spy and held for questioning.

Notices – No notices are allowed to be posted within the public areas of the city without the Ust'ilharess' prior approval! Each institution within the city contains it's own notice board, and will use it for communication

Anatida

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 10 2012, 7:22 AM 

Player

A notice is attached to the inside and outside of the main gate:

Quote:
CLOSE THE GATE!

Netninja543

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 11 2012, 6:57 AM 

Player

Anatida wrote:
A notice is attached to the inside and outside of the main gate:

Quote:
CLOSE THE GATE!

Birroudin, upon reading this notice exclaimed: Bella! finally a matron whom backs my gate discipline!!!!!

Malios Darkblade

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 12 2012, 6:31 AM 

Player

The notice by the gate for a short amount of time (until it is removed, most likely by Birroudin) has a small, unapproved addition added to it on a spare bit of parchment; it was like the culprit was expecting it to be removed and had made it easy to do so by the patrol.

Quote:
CLOSE THE GATE!
YOU'LL LET A DRAFT THROUGH ITS WEB-LIKE DESIGN IF YOU LEAVE IT OPEN!

One would theorise that perhaps its a practical joke? Or perhaps there's a hidden meaning in the statement?

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 16 2012, 2:00 AM 

Player

Another notice is placed up, this time by a mage in My'afin colours!

Quote:
The Sorcere is undertaking A GREAT PROJECT for the City of Webs, we call upon all citizens of Edonil to gather INGOTS OF IRON and to place them within the fund chest outside of the Sorcere building. Should you have iron ore but have no means of refining them, then seek out the listed below who are skilled refiners and can turn the iron into something useable.

Refiners
Ada'vrae d'My'afin

If you are a refiner and wish to volunteer yourself, or have a creative method in obtaining more iron, then send a missive to me through the Sorcere.

Naltyrr d'My'afin
Archmage of Transmutation

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

Anatida

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 19 2012, 1:08 AM 

Player

Quote:
The following notice is sent to each noble house, the temple, Melee Magthere, Sorcere, and posted on the public notice board near the leyline node. It bears the official seal of House Tinnerai.

Citizens of the Queen's Chel'el d'Cressen,

Be it known that this cycle brings us another recognized noble house, that of Do'Virr, lead by Il'haress Arete Do'Virr.

May they bring prosperity to our Queen's City, and feed her need for chaos!

Lolth Tlu Malla!
Ust'ilharess Maral d'VerinVharc Tinnerai

SheRises

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 19 2012, 12:30 PM 

Player

The following notices would be placed around key points of the city by Mal'Dra:

Quote:
Citizens*,

The city of Webs labours under the weight of economic stagnation. We do not honour the Valsharess with the state of the settlement, it is time we took steps towards making the city a glorious centre of culture and commerce. To this end all citizens interested in honouring and bettering the city with their craft or trade skills are encouraged to seek me out personally to discuss what they might offer towards the renovation and improvement of the city.

Current professions needed: Engineers, geologists, carpenters and stonemasons.

If you are interested in a generous wage and are skilled in one of the above professions contact me directly. If you have another skill or trade that you think might benefit the reconstruction efforts do not hesitate to seek me out. Furthermore, the city will be purchasing building materials in large quantities once the engineers have surveyed the caverns and decided on a quota of materials needed.

Finally, I will be watching for those talented in the art of diplomacy to engage our neighbours in trade negotiations.

Mal'dra
Mei'q A'nshal'a d'Edonil

//OOC: *= includes NPCs

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]