View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 19:21 PM 

Player

Attention Yath'abban Mal'arra, Yath'abban Trielbaste d'My'afin and Yath'abban Jul'riia Kil'ani,

Your duties for the next cycles are the following:

1. Find a witness to join you in a patrol of our Queens city. Search for law-breakers, unruly or idle jaluken and any signs of heresy. Administer appropriate discipline and post your patrol results upon this notice board.

2. Go out and find a suitable item to present to our Queen, the ears of our enemies from the surrounding caverns, live rats or bats to feed the Queens children, a token of your own making etc... and with a witness present it to our Queen on her alter.

3. Check on the health of all our Queens children. Even those whom reside in the houses and buildings here in our Queens city and caverns. Then post your findings upon this notice board.

Lolth tlu Malla!
Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne

DRAK

PostPosted: Thu, Apr 26 2012, 0:13 AM 

Player

Mal'arra can be seen moving about the city with a gorgon following close behind. The gorgon has what appears to be dead drow bodies piled on its back. She makes her way to all the spiders in the city and temple that she can access droping the bodies off for them the feed on. If asked about the bodies she replies that she raided the rebel drow city and slaughtered its inhabitants to feed the Valsharess' children. When finished she posts on the Temple notice board:
* I have seen to the proper feeding of all spiders I am able to gain access to with the corpses of the Valsharess' enemies. Lolth Tlu Malla!Signed by Yath'abban Mal'arra*

DRAK

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 2:08 AM 

Player

Mal'arra makes another entry into the Temple notice board.
*I have patrolled the city with Yathtallar Naela and found nau citizens in need of reeducation this cycle. I also repaired any webbing needing such and fed all the queens children that I was able to access. This cycle I also offered an item of power to the Valsharess at her alter in hopes that she find pleasure in my offerings. Lolth Tlu Malla!!

Yath'abban Mal'arra*

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 30 2012, 3:21 AM 

Player

*In a neat script under Mal'arra's signature is one word... *

'Widow'

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]