View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Hafen33

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 07 2012, 14:58 PM 

Player

I would like to grab someone as mentor to my Llothite acolyte. Ceremonies seem to be similat to those i am used to but different prays and spells are required here. Also, where i played the codex and ethiquete were just vaguely demanded.

Beside I am fresh meat to the server, and get lost everytime again and again :lol: . I am gmt+1, central Europe.

And i have message from my good friend from last server "if you met player with real name Scott, tell him Mark says hello." :arrow:

HaF

blaq valor

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 07 2012, 19:49 PM 

Player

Hello! Welcome to the Underdark, you'll find Edonil has a small but tight knit group of Lolthites that would be more than happy to help you around. A good place to start would be the scheduling topic above, list when you are available and if you read it you will notice we are having a meeting of the matron's council this sunday, which would be a great time to let your character shine and be seen. As far as a mentor, it sounds like your character is a female cleric? In that case post in the temple thread or look for Nizzertyne, Naela d'My'afin, or Vierrae d'My'afin as they are our current Yath'tallers and can assist you in joining the temple ranks as a Yath'abban. Otherwise wizards should refer to Sorcere forum, warriors to the Magthere, and divine warriors to myself ;), and rogues... well they just have to keep their eyes open to find their academy. Cheers, hope you have fun!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]