View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Anatida

PostPosted: Wed, Jul 18 2012, 17:56 PM 

Player

A messenger in Tinnerai livery delivers a note to the Iniquity for the Ust'ilharess, and the Temple for the Ul'athtaller. He waits to place the sealed note into the hand of each jalil personally, and can be seen quickly returning to the Tinnerai compound from the temple. Within moments the same messenger returns to Edonil proper making slow circuits about the cavern while announcing:

Be it known that in three cycles Qu'ellar Tinnerai offers living sacrifice to our Dread Queen, Lolth, within her most holy temple! All the Queen's faithful are encouraged to offer witness!

//Saturday, July 21, 6:00 pm GMT

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Thu, Jul 19 2012, 16:58 PM 

Player

Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne glides into the merchant area with 52 in tow. She spends a bit of time with N'bril haggling over the relative value of items she has for sale from her recent patrols.

And while that takes place 52 posts a notice at each stall. The information is not new having been shared by Qu'ellar Tinnerai recently. Yet it seems a word has been changed.

"Be it known that in three cycles Qu'ellar Tinnerai offers living sacrifice to our Dread Queen, Lolth, within her most holy temple! All the Queen's faithful are expected to offer witness!"

soriano_

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 14:52 PM 

Player

//sorry for the ooc, but, my wife and I cannot decide, is this at 6pm UK time or 7pm UK time?

Rigela

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 15:21 PM 

Player

Arete would be seen languishing around the Do'virr apartments an the city more prominently, as the time drew closer to the event.

// Should be 7pm, as we're in British summer time still (which is GMT+1) so in just under 3 hours!

Naivatkal

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 15:28 PM 

Player

The one known to some a Zrae apparently missed the notice on her last visit to Edonil. Being that she was not a citizen of Edonil, however, it was unlikely she was missed.

// Man, today is the day for events! I won't be able to make this, though, as I'm working until a few hours after! Haha. Maybe for the post-game wrap-up, depending on what's going on for me.

Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming

Zanthair

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 17:25 PM 

Player

*it would be noted that Isendu't'tar never saw these notices, and that he has not been seen coming from the Quellar Ussen d'Vhid for whatever reason in recent cycles*

//cant make it sorry... totally would though if I could!

blaq valor

PostPosted: Sat, Jul 21 2012, 18:12 PM 

Player

Well seeing as the event just started and I just started my workday im out. Loved to be there though! Have fun.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]