View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Zanthair

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 11 2012, 17:49 PM 

Player

New signs are posted by an older looking drow, easily identified as Isendu't'tar. He has his traditional silver and obsidian colored armor with his tattooed right bicep showing the holy symbol of selvetarm.

They read as follows:

Quote:
Citizens of Edonil, for the good of the city I have tasks for you.

If you are fit to preform mundane tasks for good coin, seek me out at my personal apartment.
If you have fit to farm the foods of the surface or the caves, seek me out at my personal apartment.
If you are fit to preform skilled labor, such as crafting and construction, seek me out at my personal apartment.
If you are skilled in the herding of animals for food, seek me out at my personal apartment.
If you are able to procure me blank pages suitable for map making, seek me out at my personal apartment.
If you have any other skills which you believe may be of use to me, seek me out at my personal apartment.

Isendu't'tar Ussen d'Vhid

After the signature is directions to the door of Isendu't'tar's apartment, and instructions to knock. If there is no answer to leave a letter detailing one's skills and how to be reached.

Zanthair

PostPosted: Sat, Aug 18 2012, 14:32 PM 

Player

*the notices are refreshed*

Zanthair

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 27 2012, 1:35 AM 

Player

*the signs are taken down, apparently due to lack of interest*

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Mon, Aug 27 2012, 17:11 PM 

Player

52 is seen coming to a skidding stop and then looking around for the missing notice. He then turns around and sprints back to the Temple. Apparently this news is of more importance to his mistress than his current errand.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]