View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 19 2012, 19:45 PM 

Player

*Written in Nizzre'tynes lovely script there are only two of these. One upon the Yath'tallar library notice board. The other upon the inside of the door to the alter room inside the Temple. It seems that the Ul'ath'tallar is looking for only the most faithful to read the notices since they are placed in places that only those whom would pay proper respects to Lolth would see them.*

Priestesses of our most Glorious Queen,

A meeting of the Priestesses is called. I expect that each one that is faithful to our Queen to be in attendance. This includes all those ranked within the Temple that have been blessed by Lolth.

The topics will include:

1. Spider Guard ranks.
As you are aware the rank of Sutrinos is solely up to myself, being the Ul'ath'tallar. Yet we must periodically evaluate each Spider Guard serving the Temple so that no infiltration of wrong thinking makes its way into their ranks. Thus we must maintain a training regime that makes use of their considerable talents. The Spider Guards are ours my sisters. Let us make sure they are strong and useful.

2. Trade in Edonil.
As you are aware, House Do'Virr is working upon setting up trade in our lovely City of Webs. The Temple has endorsed this endeavor. However the progress has been very slow. I must decide how best to use any extra Temple funds. I expect suggestions.

3. City of Webs Spiders
Recently an individual claiming to be one of our citizens has profaned our Queens Childrens webs. I will discuss the punishment for such action so that all will be ready to carry such out when needed.

4. L'Obsul

Lolth tlu Malla!
Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 19 2012, 19:49 PM 

Player

During her regular rounds in the temple, Widow stops in the library to compile her notes, and in so doing, notices the posting on the wall. She reads it quickly, then with a short nod to herself, she continues with her tasks about the temple.

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]