View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
Zanthair

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 26 2012, 22:26 PM 

Player

The following notice is posted outside the Ussen d'Vhid Gates, as well as in the market area

Quote:
Citizens of Edonil, Heed my words, and coin may be yours. Too long has the disgraced spiderguard Victyr been outside our walls, and it is time to bring him home. Quellar Ussen d'Vhid is offering the sum of 50,000 coins for the LIVE return of the jaluk. He is to have his hands bound, his wand revoked, and be turned into Quellar Ussen d'Vhid, where payment will be issued.

-Isendu't'tar Ussen d'Vhid

*below his signature is the holy symbol of Selvetarm*

It would seem that Isen wrote these notices himself, but he didn't put too much care into them.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 26 2012, 22:54 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

The Hunter rips one down and heads to the Temple, her features under her hood contorted in anger at the audacity of a mere jaluk. Another vithing wael jaluk, uk will naut steal my hunt! She slips into Nizzre'tyne's office and waits for her, too enraged to think of the consequences if the wrong person finds her there. She sits in a corner of the office, clearly visible, slowly sharpening her daggers, the sound of the whetstone eventually calming her as she continues to wait.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

AgainShe

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 26 2012, 23:07 PM 

Player

A sleek figure shrouded in silks stopped by one of the postings, reading it. The message brought a smile to her lips, even if her expression was concealed completely beneath the thick veil. Sabala brushed her gloved fingers over the notice and then took out a quill, adding a few words beneath the message.
No need to look too far. Check L'Obsul
The quill was tucked away then and the woman turned away, walking off.

Travis

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 26 2012, 23:52 PM 

Player

It seems as though Victyr had decided against hiding his presence, perhaps thinking enough time had passed for the storm to have blown over. He could often be seen walking freely around L'obsul, even talking to any drow that might venture there, though he would never leave the Pit on his own. He seemed to spend most of his time down in the mines, working hard at the forge.

Bravo21

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 27 2012, 0:58 AM 

Player

A mummy carrying a small heavy bag would search the mines and deposit its small burden in Victyr's lap if located, or wait near the forge if not. The bag contains trade bars equivalent to 50,000 gold and a fine parchment that bears the official Sorcere seal.

Victyr,

Usstan would have commissioned a fine warhammer. The trade bars should more than cover the cost and when complete, please deliver it to quellar Ussen'dVhid. It is embarrassing to see that the Champion of Selvetarm must sub-contract dos capture for lack of a weapon.

Lolth tlu Malla
L'espdon d'Edonil Krrja

//PM me to OOC deliver the gold.

-Krrja

Travis

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 27 2012, 15:12 PM 

Player

A sweaty Victyr handles the note as though it were likely to explode at any time. He reads and re-reads the contents as a terrible sense of foreboding creeps through his belly, causing nervous laughter to bubble up his throat. He took his time to consider the implications, gnawing feverishly on his filthy nails.

He didn't trust magic users, as a rule, though he realised he couldn't resist the temptation to respond either. Feeling a little giddy at the prospect, he opened one of many boxes on the bench beside him, removing a Warhammer from it with a piece of cloth. He was careful not to touch the hammer with his bare flesh as he handed it over to the mummy, patting the creature on its decaying rump to send it lumbering back to Edonil.

He tosses the note and the gold into the forge, pushing them far to the back with a metal rod.

SheRises

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 27 2012, 23:10 PM 

Player

A note would be placed where Isen's once was.
Greetings,

Any of those attempting to take my jaluk into the custody of another house, that of D'vhid, will find themselves at odds with myself. Infact, any of those interested in hunting my jaluk for a measily sum of fifty-thousand gold might instead consider my offer. One hundred thousand for the head of the jaluk that dared to place a bounty on Victyr. The only disgrace here is the coward incapable of capturing the jaluk.

Mal'dra Do'virr.

Zanthair

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 28 2012, 1:34 AM 

Player

*Isen walks around and takes down his own bounty notices, but leaves the one posted by Mal'dra up*

Zanthair

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 28 2012, 18:53 PM 

Player

*it would seem Isen goes about his business no different than before, except with a new mithral hammer hanging from the left side of his belt. He would never actually touch it, however, using his usual hammer in its sheath on the right side*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]