View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
P Three

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 30 2012, 18:18 PM 

DM

The turning of cycles has us lacking yet again. The Sorcere is in dire need of two things; resources and workers.

I urge all of Edonil to pitch in, and if you are able to bring building materials to the Sorcere, do so. If you are not, if you are able to bring slaves, do so. Much was damaged, and much lost. We all owe it to the Queen to have a full functioning, running academy for our students of the Arcane.

Irae'arra D'Tsab
E'spdon d'Leyaar
E'spdon d'Elghinnfaer

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

gameofthrones

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2012, 15:28 PM 

Player

*A slave arrives toward the Ul'faelil, he inclines his head while offering a letter*

Dear Ul'Faelil,
The one understand dosst need, Qos'Yutsu will offer some slaves for the work to be performed... I will ask dos to reestablish Zazzin Qos'Yutsu within dosst rank of the sorcere soon as possible. This one is devoted to learn further, I will send him toward dosst academy within few cycles.

Pleasant Cycle to dos.

-signed
Ilharess Qos'yutsu.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]