View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
NednZed

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 01 2012, 21:34 PM 

Player

*a drow jaluk can be seen carrying a torso through the city and heading toward the temple. He enters and sets the corspe on the floor. He then seats himself upon a bench and removes a piece of charcoal and parchment from his pack and begins to write*

"This is the corpse of Mal'arra Ussend d'Vhid. While we were hunting snow orcs upon the surface we were accosted by a great white dragon. The dragon stated he is our enemy and has been watching our relentless assaults upon the orcs. The Illharess fought the dragon but it overpowered her and ripped her apart. And warned that they were more than orcs if we persist the assaults. It then stated that the powers that be of Edonil have overstepped their bounds."

Chu'tgera

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2012, 1:22 AM 

Player

Soon after, on her way about the temple, Naela notices the gory mess and quickly has the nearby guards collect the fallen Ilharess and take her to the physicians room in the areas next to the altar room. There, she works quickly to sort through the process of bringing Mal'arra back to life via a raise dead spell.

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2012, 2:01 AM 

Player

Coming upon the clean up of the bloody mess and note, Ust'Ilharess Nizzre'tyne My'afin assists Yath'tallar Widow.

"What the hells was she doing in the wastelands?" Was her comment as she watched Yath'tallar Widow. "This mess needs a resurrection."

Analog Kid

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2012, 2:10 AM 

Player

The necessary corrections are quickly at hand, as well as a better spell. In short order, the Ilharess is made whole again, Nizzre'tyne and Widow working together to make things right in keeping a priestess of Lolth alive.

Naela 'Widow': Wandering priestess.
Celinor Triellian: Paladin of Corellon.

DRAK

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2012, 2:35 AM 

Player

*Someone used a Raise Dead on Mal'arra earlier, but I will go along with this as nothing much transpired afterwards*
Once she is resurrected, she would thank the Yathtallaren and explain what happened. She would spin a tale of slaughtering the Snow Orcs to the last in glorious battle. And as she was preparing to leave when all her enchantments had worn off, the ancient White Dragon approached her and stated the she and her jaluk were its enemy but it would let us run back to Edonil like cowards if we wished to avoid death. She would go on to say that she laughed at those words, as if running was even an option, she then charged into battle envoking the last few minor enchantments she had left and drew first blood in the melee. She continued to strike the beast, but the dragon ended up knocking her down and and tearing through her armor and ripping the flesh from her. That was the last she remembered of the attack.

Malios Darkblade

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 02 2012, 7:52 AM 

Player

Rumours spread quickly in the city of Webs. Eventually the news would reach the ears of the War Sage himself.

"A Dragon you say... that surely changes the dynamics of the game. We must change with it."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]