View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
gameofthrones

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 0:40 AM 

Player

*A cycle after the meeting matron //3 weeks ago//*

The Ilharess looked up at the Inquiety from the street with a blank stare, her mind full of thoughts. After a moment, Tharith came and lowered his head toward the matron. "Vendui Malla Ilharess!" They had discussion about the inquiety, she knew the building was once Qos'Yutsu, and she learned few things about the building' history, why it was built this way and whom designed it. "Xas, This building was once ours, then it shall be ours again..." She said softly toward Tharith.

Since the matron meeting, the Myafin moved to the their new building, once the Tinnerai one, leaving the inquiety. The house of Qos'Yutsu then moved toward their new house, the Inquiety. She knew that the Krrja used the back of the building as his personnal office. She decided to look for the Krrja books. "Hmmm... here they are..."

//the books are no more within the inquiety

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 1:21 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

//you're right, Irae'arra took them at the end of the last meeting

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 2:20 AM 

Player

//So wait, where are the books of the Sorcere? I am now entirely confused.

P Three

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 2:25 AM 

DM

//Irae has a vast majority of them. She took them out after the last matron's meeting. Some, admittedly, were not saved. However, she helped Krrja pack a lot of them when he blew up the Sorcere (or whatever) and those, being her favoured Necromancy and Conjuration, she kept.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Bravo21

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 3:03 AM 

Player

//The entire question is irrelevant since no DM oversight was involved it never happened basically. So since the shelves are now bare without any actual RP to make it so, it's Dustsprays problem now. It was intended to be several weeks of sleuthing RP and interaction, but the flat "no you can't do that without a DM that may or may not be available for months", caused me to scrap the whole idea and wash my hands of the UD entirely, sorry.

-Krrja

DustSpray101

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 3:09 AM 

Player

//The only part not cleared was the stealing/smuggling of them out of the city. That just needed DM oversight. Removing them was fine. Otherwise as for availability, anyone on the team can oversee things.

Bravo21

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 3:33 AM 

Player

//In that case, I can be available for questions and clarification. However, I'm trying to wash my hands of everything UD and really want nothing to do with Edonil right now, so you take your chances.

-Krrja

P Three

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 10:59 AM 

DM

//So far as I know, and have RPed as ZoD and Fierene can attest, the books were stored in Iniquity. The night of the Matron's meeting, Irae, her familiar and Corrupter, and Zran'ea moved most of them back to Sorcere. No mention was ever made of it after. Some of them weren't moved, I'm sure. However, nothing of them being removed from the city was ever mentioned.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 14:02 PM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

P Three wrote:
//So far as I know, and have RPed as ZoD and Fierene can attest, the books were stored in Iniquity. The night of the Matron's meeting, Irae, her familiar and Corrupter, and Zran'ea moved most of them back to Sorcere. No mention was ever made of it after. Some of them weren't moved, I'm sure. However, nothing of them being removed from the city was ever mentioned.

//Correct, this is exactly what was RPd on the 30th of September at the end of the matron's meeting.... no mention was ever made of them being removed from Edonil. As Irae'arra was the new E'spdon d'Edonil, they were turned over to her.

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 24 2012, 15:48 PM 

Player

Zephyr_of_Discord wrote:
P Three wrote:

//Correct, this is exactly what was RPd on the 30th of September at the end of the matron's meeting.... no mention was ever made of them being removed from Edonil. As Irae'arra was the new E'spdon d'Edonil, they were turned over to her.

//My apologies to Dustspray, when I saw the empty book cases I thought they had been taken /again/. Krrja reported to Nizzre that they were in Iniquity so we ended the meeting there. Nizzre RP'd the boxes stacked in the meeting room and let Irae know they were the tomes from the sorcere so they could be moved back. Appologies to the Dev team for putting them back so fast :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]